(ISC)² CCSP Exam: What You Need to Know
This spring, we told you about the new cloud security certification from (ISC)²: Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Cert. Now ExamCollection brings you more details about the CCSP exam.
(ISC)² CCSP certification was launched this summer to address multiple information security concerns that come up as more and more organizations take their IT to the cloud. (ISC)² and the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) have developed a cloud security credential that defines the qualifications and experience level necessary to secure cloud services. The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSPSM) validates that professionals have met the highest standard for cloud security expertise, so they can benefit from the power of cloud computing while keeping sensitive data secure.
CCSP is a global credential born from the expertise of the two industry-leading stewards of information systems and cloud computing security, (ISC)² and CSA. The CCSP credential is appropriate and applicable to cloud security in a global environment. This is especially important given the legal, regulatory and compliance concerns that come with multi-jurisdictional housing of personally identifiable information (PII).
For those who qualify, the CCSP exam will test their competence in the six CCSP domains of the (ISC)² Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), which cover:
Compared to May, we now have more information about the CCSP exam.
To achieve the credential, candidates need to pass a 4-hour long exam which consists of 125 multiple-choice questions. The passing score for the CCSP exam is 700 out of 1000 points, or 70%. The exam is available through Pearson Vue Testing Centers, and the pricing is available here . Full CCSP exam outline can be downloaded here.
Are you planning to take the CCSP exam? Or have you already passed it? Head to ExamCollection forums to share your thoughts!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »