Red Hat Limited Offer: Get a FREE OpenStack/ RHCSA Course
This week, Red Hat has announced a special deal to promote its OpenStack certification. For a limited time only, IT professionals who purchase Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX210 or EX210K) will also receive FREE access to Red Hat’s online self-paced course, allowing them to prepare for the exam easier. According to Red Hat, this deal allows you to save over 75% (compared to the cost when purchasing the course and the exam separately).
This course helps candidates to gain the skills necessary to install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform. This self-paced online course is an equivalent to 4 days of classroom content and hands-on labs, and can be taken at any pace over 90 days.
OpenStack® is quickly becoming the cloud infrastructure technology choice for organizations. According to Red Hat, a recent IDG survey found that 84% of companies plan to use OpenStack in the near future. But 55% of those companies also reported they had trouble finding IT professionals capable and qualified to work with this technology.
What do these stats mean for you? While OpenStack® is a great technology which businesses choose to use, half of them experience the lack of OpenStack® professionals. Obtaining the Red Hat Certified System Administrator credential is a great way to boost the potential of your IT career, especially if you are interested in the latest cloud computing trends and technologies.
A Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) credential validates your skills in performing the following tasks:
Red Hat Limited Offer: Certification program requirements:
Interested? Hurry up to Red Hat’s website to redeem this offer.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »