This week, Red Hat has announced a special deal to promote its OpenStack certification. For a limited time only, IT professionals who purchase Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX210 or EX210K) will also receive FREE access to Red Hat’s online self-paced course, allowing them to prepare for the exam easier. According to Red Hat, this deal allows you to save over 75% (compared to the cost when purchasing the course and the exam separately).
This course helps candidates to gain the skills necessary to install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform. This self-paced online course is an equivalent to 4 days of classroom content and hands-on labs, and can be taken at any pace over 90 days.
OpenStack® is quickly becoming the cloud infrastructure technology choice for organizations. According to Red Hat, a recent IDG survey found that 84% of companies plan to use OpenStack in the near future. But 55% of those companies also reported they had trouble finding IT professionals capable and qualified to work with this technology.
What do these stats mean for you? While OpenStack® is a great technology which businesses choose to use, half of them experience the lack of OpenStack® professionals. Obtaining the Red Hat Certified System Administrator credential is a great way to boost the potential of your IT career, especially if you are interested in the latest cloud computing trends and technologies.
A Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) credential validates your skills in performing the following tasks:
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
Red Hat Limited Offer: Certification program requirements:
- The RHCSA Certification Exam consists of 1 section lasting up to 2.5 hours.
- The exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system rather than answer questions about how someone might perform those tasks.
- Real-world experience is valuable preparation for this hands-on exam.
Interested? Hurry up to Red Hat’s website to redeem this offer.