Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA): Wider Exam Selection is Here
As mentioned last week, Red Hat is rolling out a number of changes to its certification program effective October 1. While 2 credentials are being phased out, Red Hat puts more emphasis on RHCA (Red Hat Certified Architect), company’s most desired certification.
This fall, RHCA becomes more accessible as Red Hat is now switching to a less prescriptive with regards to what exams should be taken to be eligible for this certification. The company provides a wider selection of RHCE exams, so you have better chances of achieving certification through exams relevant to your field.
According to Red Hat, the current requirements were set years ago. Now that the company has been expanding its services and certifications portfolio, it’s natural to expand the list of RHCA-eligible exams.
So, now RHCA can be acquired by earning RHCE plus any five of the following Red Hat Certificates of Expertise or certifications:
Are you planning for the RHCA credential any time soon? What are your preferred exams?
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »