Cisco CCNA Cloud and CCNP Cloud Are Here!
Have you heard the latest news from Cisco? The company has just announced the new track: cloud. That’s what we call starting the summer right! So far, Cisco has announced 2 credentials CCNA Cloud and CCNP Cloud, and there are probably more to come. The first CCNA Cloud exam is already available, and more information on CCNP Cloud will be available by August 2015.
This is indeed an exciting news and the demand for these credentials is huge. There’s little wonder as more and more companies switch to the cloud. And with the long-overdue debate about the public, private and hybrid cloud and all that confusion that surrounds this area of technology, these companies are looking to hire cloud professionals with proven skill set and track record. This is why the new Cisco credentials are a great way to get the validation of your expertise in the cloud, as well as to deepen your skills and understanding of Cisco cloud technology. Now, let’s take a closer look at both credentials to see what we know so far.
CCNA Cloud certification is a job role focused certification that helps Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, and Network Engineers to develop, advance, and validate their cloud skill set, and enables them to help their IT organization meet changing business demands from technology transitions. This associate-level certification will help candidates obtain the skills to perform entry-level provisioning and support of Cisco cloud solutions. Learn from the only company that has an end-to-end Cloud and Intercloud story.
To become a CCNA Cloud, candidates need to pass two exams, of which only one is available (as of June 2015):
CCNP Cloud certification is expected to be launched this month, and the prerequisite for it is having achieved the CCNA Cloud. This professional level credential is targeted at Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, Cloud Designers, and Architects working in Data Centers. This program delivers the knowledge and skills necessary to design, provision, automate and manage Cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service deployments. Learn from the only company that has an end-to-end Cloud and Intercloud story.
CCNP Cloud Exams (more information will be released in August)
ExamCollection will keep updating you as soon as new information starts coming in. We are excited about these certifications (both of which are set to become Cisco’s next best-sellers), and we’re looking forward to your success stories once the certifications become widely available.
Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate – S3 Storage and Data Management – For SysOps Part 5
12. [SAA/DVA] S3 Storage Classes + Glacier – Hands On So let’s have a look at storage classes. I’m going to create a bucket demo tiffan 2020 storage classes. And I will scroll all the way down and click on create buckets. So this is a whole new bucket. And where is it? Here it… Read More »
Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate – S3 Storage and Data Management – For SysOps Part 4
10. S3 Inventory So let’s have a look at Sree inventory. So the idea is that using an Sree inventory operation you can list all the objects as well as their corresponding metadata in your SRE bucket, which is a better way than using an S Three list API operation to list all your objects… Read More »
Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate – S3 Storage and Data Management – For SysOps Part 3
7. [SAA/DVA] S3 Replication – Hands On Okay, so let’s have a play with S Three replication. So I’m going to create a first bucket. So demo stiffan Origin 2020 in Euest One And I’m going to enable bucket versioning because for replication you need to enable bucket versioning on both the Source and the… Read More »
Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate – S3 Storage and Data Management – For SysOps Part 2
4. [SAA/DVA] S3 Access Logs Okay, so now let’s talk about Amazon s three access logs. So, say that for audit purposes, you want to log all the access into your S three buckets. So that means that any request that is done to Amazon is free from any accounts authorized or denied. You want… Read More »
Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate – S3 Storage and Data Management – For SysOps
1. [SAA/DVA] S3 MFA Delete All right, you are going to talk about MFA delete in depth. So MFA delete is to use MFA so multifactor authentication. And that will force our users to generate a code on device. Could be your mobile phone or your hardware key to do important operations on S three.… Read More »
Amazon AWS Certified Developer Associate – AWS Shared Responsibility
1. Shared Responsibility Model Hello cloud gurus, and welcome to this lecture on the shared responsibility model for AWS. In this lecture we’re going to look at the three different types of shared responsibility in the AWS developer exam. It is something that can come up under the security section and it’s just important to… Read More »