Windows Store Apps Exam Updates: 70-481, 70-482, 70-484 and 70-485
As Microsoft has made updates to their technology by releasing Windows 8.1 and Visual Studio 2013 recently, 4Windows Store Apps exams are being updated, too.
Exams related to HTML5-related exams, 70-481 and 70-482, will be updated next week, on November 18, 2013, as Microsoft announced a few month ago. And the two exams related to C# – 70-484 and 70-485 – will be updated early next month, on 2 December.
Now, let’s look at the exams. Changing next week:
The exam measures the following skills:
Here, you can find out which parts of the exam have been changed.
Skills measured within the exam:
Changes in the 70-482 exam are outlined here.
Those of you focusing on the C# related exams still have over 2 weeks to adjust as the following exams will be changed on 2 December:
70-484: Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C#
Last but not least, exam 70-485: Advanced Windows Store App Development Using C#
Skills to be tested:
Well, the changes do not seem to be too big or too bad. When they actually are, Microsoft tend to change the numbers of exams. And in this case, when the numbers are kept the same, the updates are expected to be moderate. Yet, it’s better not to ignore the news – to avoid being too surprised on the exam ;).
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »