Cisco CCIE and CCDE Exam Policy Changes
Have you heard that Cisco changes its CCIE and CCDE exam policy? If you are planning to take or re-take CCIE or CCDE exams – written or lab- any time soon, be sure to keep the changes in mind. This especially concerns the cases of retakes (when you initially fail your exam). While we all hope to pass from the first try, the following information is definitely worth keeping in the back of your head.
Written Exam: Retakes
There is no limit to the number of attempts that can be made on the written exam, but it is compulsory to wait at least 5 days between exam attempts. Once you pass a particular written exam, you cannot retake it for 180 days (not that many candidates would choose to do it anyways, but sometimes, in light of recertification or the need to improve the score, some people do that).
Starting August 2, 2014, the following Cisco policy changes come into effect:
All candidates must wait 30 days between CCIE lab attempts. Please note that the 30-day period starts from the day after a failed lab exam.
Candidates who do not pass the CCDE practical exam can retake it during the next scheduled exam administration.
Effective August 2, 2014, the following policy changes will be enforced:
Do you have any ideas? Please feel free to share them in comments.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »