HP has released new HPE SAW Certification
This Fall HP launches brand HPE ATP – Service Anywhere V1 Certification. This Credential aims to evaluate candidates’ overall knowledge of HPE Service Anywhere (SAW) and ability to integrate it with HPE Solutions.
This certification is designed towards industry professionals (system administrators and IT consultants), dealing with SAW customers in order to showcase, compose, manage and customize solutions, which reflect shifts in IT industry and IT Service management within cloud, mobility, big data and social business. In order to pass the certification candidates should take the Configuring HPE Service Anywhere HPE0-M76 Exam.
HPE ATP – Service Anywhere V1 Certification allows candidates to get along with rapidly changing IT industry, get deep understanding of SAW technologies, and benefit your organization compare to competitors.
This certification validates that you can get started with HPE Service Anywhere (SAW); identify and describe how to use, configure, and administer it; and recognize how to integrate SAW with major HPE solutions.
By becoming SAW certified you verify that you are fully aware of SAW integration with recent IT Industry updates, have skills in key SAW processes and functionality of its modules, know SAW dashboards, records and reporting system, able to manage SAW bodies and integrate different technologies and options, deeply understand SAW architecture and capacities.
HPE0-M76 is proctored exam administered at Pearson VUE testing centers, and it can be scheduled and booked online on their official website. To complete registration for the test at Pearson VUE webpage candidate also required to provide his HPE Learner ID, which is available through online registration at HPE Learning Center. It is possible to reschedule or cancel the exam for additional fee.
The Exam is given in English, is 1 hour and 10 minutes long, includes 70 questions and the required passing score is 69%. It includes several types of questions such as matching, drag-n-drop, single and multiple-choice questions. After the Exam, results are available within two to five days via email, as well as your status in HPE learning center automatically changes to “acquired”.
The Exam includes five main parts:
Getting started with SAW (13%):
Here candidate should demonstrate his awareness of SAW regarding latest IT updates, knowledge of SAW key processes and support sources.
Using SAW (27%):
This part oversees candidates’ knowledge of general traits of user interface, SAW modules and their support and their performance, dashboards and reports.
Configuring SAW (29%):
This section checks exam-takes’ skills in SAW records, Service Catalog configuration, entitlement rules, customization of selfservice portal, and composition of surveys.
Administering SAW (17%):
Here candidates should demonstrate their competence in tenancy administration, data importing, service levels and time periods management.
Integrating SAW (14%):
Here you need to demonstrate your qualification in integration technologies and options, knowledge of SAW integration, interfaces and integration options.
There are no prior certification prerequisites, but for successful exam passing it is recommended that applicants have at least six months of prior SAW experience (use and configuration of SAW solutions) and have completed corresponding exam training course from HPE.
We also recommend you to have a look at FREE practice tests in VCE format available on the largest IT certification sharing platform ExamCollection. Just follow the links below and start your preparation!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »