New IBM Certification: Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst
IBM Maximo Asset management Software itself is powerful enterprise asset management software which allows to run company’s assets and applied in many industries like production, infrastructure, communications, transportation and facilities. Being highly demanded IBM Maximo Asset management is highly demanded solution so obtaining new credential will broaden horizons in your career.
The certification requires candidates to pass single certification exam:
The exam is administered in English, is 100 minutes long, consists of 72 queries and required passing score is 64%. C210-55 Exam tests candidates’ skills in the following areas:
– Asset Management (18%)
– Predictive and Preventive Maintenance (10%)
– Work Management and Planning (21%)
– Procurement Management (10%)
– Inventory Management (15%)
– Workflow and Escalations (8%)
– Analytics (8%)
– Administration (10%)
It costs 200$ to pass the C2010-555 exam as for USA, however prices vary in different countries. You can check the entire price list for different location on the official IBM website. As for the scheduling and testing centers’ location there is no information available at the moment, so we expect it appear on the IBM website in the upcoming future.
IBM Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst certification also requires candidates to demonstrate key skills in the areas as below:
IBM also suggests that candidates have at least 8-10 months of practical experience working with IBM Maximo Asset Management v7.6 as Functional Analyst.
As for C2010-555 exam preparation IBM recommends web-based training consisting of series of courses covering essential topics on Maximo Asset management v7.6 subjects. The courses are provided by IBM IOT Academy and will be available from February 21st 2016. See the official C2010-555 exam page for more information on training and available web resources like product support portal, IBM knowledge centre with lists of the products’ documentations and others. You also can see how the perspective C2010-555 exam will look like by viewing its sample which is available here.
Additionally we recommend you to check out ExamCollection, where you can find FREE IBM braindumps with real exam samples, essential for effective preparation.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »