New HPE Certification: HPE ATP – Network Automation V.10
On 1st of March Hewlett Packard has released new professional level certification within its IT management track. The new certification is called HPE ATP – Network Automation v.10 and it evaluates candidate’s ability to apply, set-up and manage HPE Network Automation Ultimate Edition 10.x software to automate network change control and compliances processes within the network lifecycle.
Given certification is aimed towards IT professionals, particularly network administrators and engineers, working with HPE Network Automation Ultimate Edition 10.x software by administering, configuring, tracking and regulating its changes over multiple networks belonging to different vendors, and thus endorsing integration of cloud computing, data center virtualization and other advanced services. It is advised that the candidate shave at least 6 months of NA field experience and certification training, or compatible skills.
HPE ATP – Network Automation v.10 certification validates candidates’ skills in NA installation and install prerequisites, NA discover and network catalog configurations, ability to visualize dependencies and snapshots, store device info in real time. You also should perform knowledge of how to automate network changes and configuration changes, standardizing changes, enforce workflows and approvals; how to deploy compliance policies, use NA to discover disturbances in real time and initiate dynamic alerts. You also expected to be able to support your network, execute admin tasks, troubleshoot, automate assets reporting, adjust activities and provide compliance.
By earning HPE Network Automation certification you will prove your professional NA qualifications within network lifecycle automation and differentiate yourself from other professionals within the field. This certification is highly valuable by employers and opens up new horizons and opportunities in your network administration career extending your skills into change and configuration management, business critical technologies (like tracking, regulating, and automating configuration changes among globally allocated multivendor networks). By obtaining HPE network Automation certification you will become key business enabler team player within company network team, dealing with constantly changing network, new technologies, like cloud, new network services, collaborative apps and unified communications.
In order to get certified candidate should pass just one exam: HPE Network Automation 10.x Software.
This is proctored exam given in English and is 1 hour 30 minutes long. It contains 60 questions with passing score being 65%. It includes several types of questions such as matching, single and multiple-choice questions. The exam is administered at Pearson VUE testing centers, and you can schedule it online at their official website. To submit Pearson VUE registration you will have to provide your HPE Learner ID, which you can get by registering online at HPE Learning Center. You can always reschedule or cancel your exams for extra fee.
The HPE Network Automation 10.x Software exam validates candidate’s knowledge in the areas such as below:
– Network Automation Basics (28% exam composition): NA concepts and technology, knowledge of My Workspace, NA UI, adding and managing devices and device groups, users, user groups and roles.
– Discovering and Tracking (18% exam composition): Management of device configurations, configurations templates, events, notifications and diagnostics.
– Changes and Configurations (17%): Knowledge of tasks and workflows management, ACLs, software deployment
– Audit and enforcement (15%): Management of policy assurance, usage and management of command scripts and reports
– Maintenance and support (22%): Installation of NA, administration, basic troubleshooting incl., tools and procedures, support and resources, NA extension and integration.
There are no prerequisites for HPE Network Automation 10.x Software exam, however HPE recommends attending 4-day NA120 – Network Automation 10.x Essentials foundational course fully covering exam curriculum and teaching how to install, manage and troubleshoot software for all sizes of enterprises. All the information regarding the course you can find on its official website, including detailed description and registration link.
We also strongly recommend you to check out ExamCollection database for FREE HPE braindumps containing real exams, which will serve as the best training materials for your preparation.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »