Cisco adds Evolving Technologies Section to its Certification Programs
The new “Evolving Technologies” exam section will include three parts and five tasks in total and it will be refreshed with new and emerging technologies every time they appear and accepted by the industry:
New written exams for CCIE and CCDE programs with “Evolving Technologies” topic in them will become available starting from July 25th, 2016. Candidates will have to prepare for the updated credentials using recalibrated exam versions X.1 as you can see below:
If you are planning to take the Cisco Expert level exam before July 25th, you should continue to prepare for it based on the existing exam topics versions X.0. However when “Evolving Technologies” Section will be applied to the exams, their numbers, formats and duration will remain unchanged.
Firstly “Evolving Technologies” section will be added to CCIE Data Center v2.0 track while remaining expert-level programs will be updated with new modular and unified exam topics within their normal revision.
Below you can find detailed study guide for the preparation on new “Emerging Technologies” topic: Evolving Technologies Study Resources
So you already can schedule your unified written exam starting from July 25th of 2016. All written Expert Level Cisco Exams are administered in Pearson VUE testing centers and you can schedule and pay for the upcoming exam on the official Pearson VUE website.
Written exams are two hours long and consist of 90-110 queries multiple-choice and simulation queries, the candidates are not allowed to use any reference materials while sitting for the exams.
Lab or Practical Expert level exams are usually up to 9 hours long and their format depends on the certification track you choose. You can find detailed information on every CCIE and CCDE exam composition on CISCO Expert Certifications Official Page.
As for prep materials we suggest you to check for FREE Exam practice tests on ExamCollection website, the largest database of FREE IT Certification Exams. Simply check out the links below:
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »