Tune into a New Oracle Exam
Why is it so prestigious to be an Oracle certified specialist? Today, we’ll try to find an answer to this controversial question.
Let’s be frank, it’s hard to call Oracle one of the most elegant databases with the fastest platform. But this IT company continues to dominate the world’s database market. What is the secret of its phenomenon? The main criterion of Oracle success is its proactive approach and ability to introduce features far-ahead of the market demand. It’s not a random event that Oracle is so popular among IT specialists, after all, it is the world most flexible and robust database, and industrial-strength engine that can manage almost any data application.
So do you want to be an Oracle specialist but don’t know where to start? The new and promising Oracle Field Service Cloud Service 2017 Implementation Essentials exam is your lucky chance to become an IT expert.
The 1Z0-628 exam tests the candidate’s ability to implement and use Oracle Field Service Cloud. Individuals should be able to describe resource types and roles, configure screens for Core Manage and Mobility, create a custom property, explain OFSC API capabilities and configure an integration between OFSC and other Oracle Cloud products.
The Oracle test consists of 80 multiple choice questions which cover a wide range of exam topics: Resources, Resource Types, and the Resource Tree, Users, User Types, and Screen Configurations, Time Slots and Time Windows, Activity Types, Inventory Types, Fields and Custom Properties, Business Rules, Work Skills and Conditions, Work Zone Configuration, Calendar Settings, Display Screen’s Settings, Login Policies, Daily Extract Configuration, Activity Link Template, Glossary, Activity and Resource Filters, OFSC APIs, Statistics Parameters, Routing, Quota and Capacity Management, Notification Engine, Collaboration, Oracle Product Integrations, Service Requests, Action Management.
This exam is a qualifying test for the Oracle Field Service Cloud Service 2017 Certified Implementation Specialist certification.
Oracle will remain a leader in the future, so it’s high time to join the team of champions. Start today!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »