All Oracle lovers and certified specialists! Do you remember the Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud 2016 Implementation Essentials exam? The exam which was designed for individuals who have a solid foundation and expertise in selling or implementing Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service solutions. The test code of which is 1Z0-332. Do you refresh your memory? Now then, this certification exam was replaced by new one.
Welcome the Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials exam which is associated with the Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud certification. The Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud 2017 Certified Implementation Specialist certification helps the OPN member’s partner organization qualify for the Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service specialization.
The new 1Z0-964 exam consists of 120 multiple choice question and lasts 2 hours. This exam has been validated against Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service R12.
Review exam topics:
- Fusion Project Portfolio Management overview – Describe the components of Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio Management.
- Navigation, User Experience, and Personalization – Describe the business processes that are supported by approvals and workflows.
- Oracle Fusion Applications Security Overview – Identify the roles delivered in a seeded security implementation.
- Fusion Functional Setup Manager – Describe the Rapid Implementation Workbook.
- Configure Fusion Common Applications – Explain Organizational Structures in Fusion Project Performance Management.
- Common project configuration – Explain common project configuration in Fusion Project Performance Management.
- Configure Fusion Project Foundation – Set up Project Calendars and Periods, Types and Categorizations, Project Roles and Transaction Sources.
- Configure Fusion Project Costing – Manage Burdening Schedules and Allocations; Configure Time & Labor for projects and Fusion Integration Options.
- Configure Fusion Project Control – Describe Project templates and Financial Plans vs Project Plans.
- Configure Fusion Project Billing – Set up Revenue Recognition and Project Invoicing; Configure Project Cross Charging and Transfer Pricing.
- Configure Project Performance Reporting – Configure Key Performance Indicators for project performance reporting.
- Configure Project Management – Describe common project execution components; Set up Project and Task codes, Issue and Deliverable types.
- Configure Project Resource Management – Set up Resource Pools and Talent Profile Content.
- Fusion Project Reporting – Configure Infolets for PPM; Describe Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI).
Review exam preparation:
We hope the 1Z0-964 exam will become exactly that exam which will open the Oracle certified world for you.