Add New IBM C2150-630 Exam to Your Portfolio!
The world of IT is very dynamic and it requires skilled people who can manage the latest equipment with more and more complicated network system. This is why IBM certified people are more experienced as they have been well-trained and pass the international standard examinations for the most advanced IT subjects.
This summer IBM gives an opportunity to mature specialists and future professionals to become more experienced and interesting for employers.
Recently IBM presented new C2150-630: IBM BigFix Inventory V9.5 and Licence Metric Tool V9.2 Administration exam.
The C2150-630 exam is associated with the IBM Certified Administrator – BigFix Inventory V9.5 and Licence Metric Tool V9.2 certification.
This intermediate level certification is intended for administrators who are familiar with product functionality and have extensive hands-on experience with IBM BigFix Inventory V9.5 and License Metric Tool V9.2. The typical candidate can plan, install, configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support it.
The key areas of competency are:
The C2150-630: IBM BigFix Inventory V9.5 and Licence Metric Tool V9.2 Administration exam represents 60 questions requiring single and multiple answers. It lasts 105 minutes and requires passing score of 56%.
The test consists of 5 sections: Section 1 – Plan and Install; Section 2 – Configure; Section 3 – Deploy; Section 4 – Maintain; Section 5 – Troubleshoot.
To pass the C2150-630 exam, candidates must have working knowledge of TCP/IP, network topology and troubleshooting, current Microsoft SQL and IBM DB2 Server, Linux and Windows operating systems and software installation.
To prepare for this test, it is recommended the following options:
Make your portfolio better with the IBM C2150-630 exam!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »