This summer doesn’t please us with hot weather but we can’t say the same about Oracle which doesn’t cease to release new and “hot” certification exams. After all, Oracle is more than just a technology provider — it is a reliable advisor that can help businesses transition their IT stack to the cloud and take a full advantage of that move.
Welcome a brand new exam – Oracle Talent Management Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials. The exam code is 1Z0-966. Candidates will have to answer 70 questions of multiple choice within 2 hours. The 1Z0-966 exam has been validated against Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud, Release 12.
This new certification exam covers the following topics:
- Goals (add organization and worker goals, describe goal management concepts, manage the goal library, etc.).
- Questionnaires (define questionnaire objectives, manage questions and implement questionnaires and templates).
- Performance Management (explain performance documents, evaluate goals and competencies, configure performance notifications, etc.).
- Succession Plans and Talent Pools (describe talent pools integration, create and manage succession plans and talent pools).
- Talent Review (conduct a talent review, manage talent review data and review an action plan).
The 1Z0-966 exam is associated with the Oracle Talent Management Cloud 2017 Certified Implementation Specialist certification. It is designed for individuals who possess a strong foundation and expertise in selling and implementing Oracle HCM Cloud Service solutions.
Make your summer hotter and brighter with new Oracle exam! Register for the 1Z0-966 test at Pearson VUE.