Summertime Sadness: Retirement of Microsoft 70-243 Exam
The Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (70-243) exam took a strong position in the list of the best Microsoft exams. A lot of people around the world who passed it, have a great job or great opportunities for further career growth now.
This exam became a superb start for many individuals who were just beginning their IT journey. It was a worthy continuation for those who have already been a specialist in IT sphere. But on July 31, 2017, the 70-243 exam will cross the finish line and retire. So it happens…the best of us go away, leaving only inscription in our portfolio.
Let’s remember how this exam was…
The Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (70-243) exam was designed for candidates that have System Center Configuration Manager 2012, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows PowerShell, security, and networking experience in an enterprise environment.
These candidates may be the System Center Configuration Manager Administrator, Active Directory Administrator, Exchange Administrator, Windows Server Administrator, or Enterprise Desktop Administrator for their organizations.
This exam measures an individual’s ability to perform the technical tasks listed below:
Don’t miss your chance to become a Microsoft certified specialist!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »