Retirement Again! Two IBM Certification Exams Will Be Withdrawn in the End of Fall
Hello, Autumn! Hello, the Day of Knowledge! Hello, pupils and students!
We hope this autumn will bring the rich harvest of new certifications and exams. Maybe, the fall of 2017 will make someone a certified specialist or improve one’s current knowledge. But today’s news is not so good as we would like.
IBM announced about the retirement of two certification exams. They will be withdrawn on September 30, 2017. So, you have enough time to pass the IBM WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced Edition V7.0, Business Analysis and Design (C9550-606) and the IBM Tivoli Level 1 Support Tools and Processes (C9560-940) exams. Naturally, we help you to earn your IBM certification!
C9550-606: IBM WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced Edition V7.0, Business Analysis and Design
This certification exam is a two-hours long test with 55 multiple-choice questions. It covers seven sections:
Section 1 – Business Process Management Concepts, and Business Process Modeling Methodologies and Frameworks
Section 2 – Business Process Modeling Concepts
Section 3 – Business Process Simulation, Analysis and Validation
Section 4 – Business Process Documentation, Queries and Reporting
Section 5 – Defining and Modeling Business Process Measures
Section 6 – Testing and Troubleshooting
Section 7 – Collaboration
The C9550-606 exam is associated with the IBM Certified Business Process Analyst – WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced Edition V7.0 certification.
Overview: This intermediate level certification verifies candidate’s knowledge in designing, analyzing, testing and validating business process models. Individual must be able to translate functional business requirements into business process models throughout the entire life cycle of the modeling project.
Target Audience: Business Process Analysts
C9560-940: IBM Tivoli Level 1 Support Tools and Processes
This certification exam is a one-hour long test with 40 multiple-choice questions. It covers six sections:
Section 1 – Initial contact with customer
Section 2 – Entitlement
Section 3 – Resolving PMR
Section 4 – Escalation of PMR
Section 5 – Metrics
Section 6 – Closure of PMR
The C9560-940 exam is associated with the IBM Certified Support Associate – Tivoli Tools and Processes certification.
Overview: This certification is responsible for addressing a variety of inquiries or requests for service from customers, IBM personnel or Business Partners utilizing a -One Team- approach to resolve customer problems.
Key areas of competency:
And, of course, we can’t leave you without exam preparation options. We gather the best options for your successful and guaranteed exam passing. Here they are:
Go for it while the going is good!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »