Microsoft Retiring Exams
When considering any IT certification, one of the main factors to include in the deliberations should be: how much longer will this credential last? The most tangible expression of this question is how long the exam will remain available. After all, if the exam goes away before you have time to take it, why should you spent pots of money needed for books, training and practice exams?
For this reason, we always inform you of all retiring exams to give you an opportunity to have enough time to prepare for exams and then pass them. And we don’t cease to advise you to visit the ExamCollection website and join our IT community. This portal is really a good preparation option for your successful exam passing.
Now let’s talk about new portion of Microsoft retiring exams. The OEM Preinstallation for Windows 10 (70-734) exam was withdrawn on August 31, 2017. As you can see, it is no longer available. But the second exam will be retired only on September 30, 2017, so you still can become a lucky holder of Microsoft certification.
The Universal Windows Platform – App Data, Services, and Coding Patterns (70-355) exam is associated with MCP, MCSD certifications. This test is developed to verify a candidate’s knowledge and skills for implementing apps that leverage other services and devices and that use best coding practices to enhance maintainability.
Candidates should be able to:
Candidates for this exam should have:
Take a Microsoft Official Practice Test for Exam 355 to increase your chance to pass the exam without any problems.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »