Microsoft Magnificent Trio
After a series of retirement actions, Microsoft presented three new exams. OEM Manufacturing and Deployment for Windows 10, Perform Big Data Engineering on Microsoft Cloud Services and Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI exams are already available for candidates who want to become Microsoft certified specialists. The last two exams are currently in beta. It means that if you pass one of them, you will receive full credit toward relevant certifications, but you will not receive a score report or pass/fail notification until 8-12 weeks after the end of the beta period.
Published on June 19, 2017, the OEM Manufacturing and Deployment for Windows 10 (70-735) exam was designed for OEM, ODM, or IDH Windows image builders who are familiar with using the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit to manage and deploy Windows 10. These candidates install or mount hardware using a pre-installed Windows. They also create complete images for deployment to customer devices such as desktops, laptops, and tablets.
The 70-735 exam measures individual’s ability to install deployment tools and scripts, add customizations, drivers, language packs and update packages to the image, preinstall Office 2016, create restore packages and deploy and validate the image.
Candidates for this exam should have at least one year of experience managing day-to-day issues involving Windows deployment.
The 70-735 exam is associated with the MCP certification.
Published on July 5, 2017, the Perform Big Data Engineering on Microsoft Cloud Services (70-776) exam was intended for candidates who design analytics solutions and build operationalized solutions on Azure. These candidates can apply the Microsoft cloud ecosystem to designs and to implement big data analytics solutions to meet their project’s needs.
The 70-776 exam measures the candidate’s ability to design and implement:
Candidates for this exam have relevant work experience in data engineering issues with Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, and Azure Stream Analytics.
The 70-776 exam is associated with the MCSA certification.
Published on July 31, 2017, the Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI (70-778) exam is for BI professionals, data analysts who should have a good understanding of how to use Power BI to perform data analysis. Candidates should be proficient in connecting to data sources and performing data transformations, configuring dashboards by using the Power BI service and in implementing direct connectivity to Microsoft SQL Azure and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
The 70-778 exam covers the following exam topics:
The 70-778 exam is associated with the MCSA certification.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »