Oracle Released New Certification!
Friends! Spring is the time of changes and updates not only in nature but also in IT industry.
So maybe it’s time to update your knowledge! Oracle gives you such an opportunity.
Oracle released the Oracle Manufacturing Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials certification for those candidates who want to connect their lives with Oracle Manufacturing Cloud.
If you have decided to refresh your knowledge and skills, be ready to demonstrate your proficiency in Oracle Manufacturing Cloud Implementation Readiness and Oracle Manufacturing Cloud – Solution Overview.
To become Oracle certified and earn a highly-respected IT credential, candidates should pass the 1Z0-348 exam.
This exam exists only as beta version at present. Beta exam score reports will be available in CertView approximately 6 weeks after the close of the Beta Exam. You will receive an email with instructions on how to access your beta exam results.
The 1Z0-348 exam is composed of 120-150 multiple-choice questions, is 2.5-3 hours long, and validates both knowledge and implementation skills. Field experience is strongly recommended.
So if you are planning to update your knowledge and level up your career with Oracle, visit official Oracle University website to get more detailed information about new certification and exam.
1. 3.2.1 Sort table data Sorting means organizing your data so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. Looking at this table you can see that we have five columns. The information is not in any particular order. What if I wanted to see all of the information about the parameters characters… Read More »
1. Introduction to Tables In the section of the course dealing with tab settings, you learned how to set tabs to create defined points, to align data consistently. In the section on columns, you learned how to create and manage multiple columns again to manage the consistency of the information in your documents. However, in… Read More »
1. 3.3.1 to 3.3.6 Create and Modify Lists In the previous section of the course, we learned how to use tables to organize data and ensure a consistent and professional look and feel to groups of information. But you don’t have to use tables to organize collections of related data. You can also use lists.… Read More »
1. 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 Insert and modify footnotes and endnotes When you’re compiling a document, it’s an accepted protocol that if you use another author’s work, you have to cite that work. Basically, you’re giving credit to the author for the use of their material. Additionally, citing your source material shows that you have both… Read More »
1. 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 Create and Configure Document Sections You’ll be familiar with the style of text in most newspapers. It’s set into columns. Warren allows you to set your text using any number of newspaper style columns. The number of columns in a document will be determined by issues such as column width, margins,… Read More »
13. Team Training – Need Assessment (BOK III.D.1) Hey, welcome back. In this section related to team management, we talked about team formation, we talked about coaching, how to develop your team, and we talked about team facilitation. Now let’s, let’s look at team training. If there is any need to provide training, what all… Read More »