Two New Chances to Become Oracle Certified Specialist!
Ready to stand out in a competitive job market? Then it’s high time to join more than 1.9 Million Professionals who have become Oracle Certified. Becoming Oracle certified means the promotion of your technical abilities and career opportunities. It is your right way to turn yourself into a more skilled technologist who will implement, develop and administer critical systems.
As usual, Oracle replenishes the list of its certification exams with the novelties. Two new exams are already waiting for their perfect candidates. The new Oracle Sales Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-970) and Oracle Incentive Compensation Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-971) exams will take a worthy place in your portfolio.
1Z0-970: The exam consists of 75 multiple choice questions and lasts 2 hours. The passing score – 61%.
To know what this test is about, you should examine the following exam topics:
Now, when you know some key details about the 1Z0-970 exam, we recommend moving from theory to practice. Sales CLS is an optional training course to prepare for this exam.
Maybe you thought we forgot to tell you about a certification for the Oracle Sales Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials exam but you are mistaken. The 1Z0-970 exam is associated with the Oracle Sales Cloud 2017 Certified Implementation Specialist certification. This cert is designed for candidates who have a solid foundation and experience in selling and implementing Oracle Sales Cloud solutions. It differentiates individuals in the marketplace by providing a competitive advantage due to proven knowledge expertise and has been built against Fusion Release 10.
1Z0-971: Oracle hasn’t yet provided information on this exam so constantly check our blog – we will keep you updated.
Invest in your future with Oracle.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »