VMware News: Retirement of VCA6-HC and Launching of VCA-DBT
We have two news from VMware: GOOD and BAD. As you may have already guessed, they will be about VMware certifications: one of which was recently released and the other one will be retired soon. With what news should we begin?
Let’s begin with a retiring certification, after all, its withdrawal will be on September 15, 2017.
The VMware Certified Associate 6 – Hybrid Cloud (VCA6-HC) certification is developed for individuals who want to improve their credibility when discussing hybrid cloud platform.
You will know:
The VMware Certified Associate – Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals (1V0-602) exam is associated with the VCA6-HC certification. The 1V0-602 exam is a test which includes 50 single and multiple choice, non-proctored questions in English, Japanese, Chinese and lasts 75 minutes.
This exam validates candidate’s ability to identify technical requirements for a Hybrid Cloud solution and align them with vCloud Air based services and technologies.
Exam topics covers 3 sections:
Section 1: Identify and Differentiate VMware vCloud Air Components
Section 2: Identify and Differentiate VMware Air Networking Technologies
Section 3: Identify and Differentiate VMware vCloud Air Management Technologies
Now, when you have all necessary information about VMware retiring exam, it’s high time to move on to good news.
The VMware Certified Associate – Digital Business Transformation (VCA-DBT) certification is an entry-level certification for the cloud and virtualization industry.
The VCA-DBT is developed for individuals to demonstrate their digital transformation expertise highly valued in today’s IT marketplace. It validates the knowledge of how virtualization concepts drive an enterprise’s digital agenda. This certification proves that candidates are familiar with the VMware products and technologies that support VMware Cloud Foundation and Cross-Cloud Architecture solutions including vSphere, vSAN, NSX, and the vRealize Suite.
The VMware Certified Associate – Digital Business Transformation (1V0-701) exam is associated with the VCA-DBT certification. The 1V0-701 exam is a test which includes 50 non-proctored online – multiple choice, drag and drop, matching questions in English and lasts 135 minutes.
This exam tests a candidate’s awareness of the VMware portfolio and their ability to identify and recommend technical solutions.
It’s up to you what to choose to become VMware certified specialist!
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Risk Mitigation Part 1
1. Risk Mitigation (Introduction) In this section of the course, we’re going to cover risk mitigation. Now, we’re going to be covering domain five in this section of the course. Specifically objective 5. 2. Objective 5. 2 states that given a scenario, you must apply security concepts in support of organizational risk mitigation. As we… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Frameworks, Policies, and Procedures Part 2
5. Audits and Assessments (OBJ 5.3) Audits and assessments. In this lesson we are going to talk all about audits and assessments and all the different components that are comprised as part of this auditing and assessments. Now, this is going to include things like quality control and quality assurance, verification and validation, assessments and… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Frameworks, Policies, and Procedures Part 1
1. Frameworks, Policies, and Procedures (Introduction) In this section of the course, we’re going to cover frameworks, policies and procedures. We’re going to be covering domain five in this section, specifically, Objective 5. 3. Now, Objective 5. 3 states that you must be able to explain the importance of frameworks, policies, procedures, and controls. Now,… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Enumeration Tools Part 4
8. Responder (OBJ 1.4) Responder. In this short video, we are going to talk about the tool known as Responder. Now responder comes as part of the Kali open source penetration testing system. Responder is a command line tool that is used to poison responses to NetBIOS, LLMNR and Mdns name resolution requests in an… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Enumeration Tools Part 3
6. Using Nmap (OBJ 1.4) In this lesson, I want to show you handson how we use Nmap by combining some of those commands we learned about in the Nmap usage lecture into a real scan and real information gathering techniques. Now this is really important come test day because I guarantee you’re going to… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Enumeration Tools Part 2
3. Nmap Port Scans (OBJ 1.4) Nmap port scans. So now that we’ve started and we’ve gone through and done our Discovery scans, we have now finished our footprinting. But we now need to start beginning our fingerprinting and learning information about individual hosts. One of the ways we do this is by using Service… Read More »