We have two news from VMware: GOOD and BAD. As you may have already guessed, they will be about VMware certifications: one of which was recently released and the other one will be retired soon. With what news should we begin?
Let’s begin with a retiring certification, after all, its withdrawal will be on September 15, 2017.
The VMware Certified Associate 6 – Hybrid Cloud (VCA6-HC) certification is developed for individuals who want to improve their credibility when discussing hybrid cloud platform.
You will know:
- how to increase the credibility when discussing cloud services;
- how to use a secure dedicated hybrid cloud platform to solve the business challenges;
- how to define technical requirements for public, private and hybrid cloud platforms;
- how to describe and differentiate vCloud Air and related services and technologies.
The VMware Certified Associate – Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals (1V0-602) exam is associated with the VCA6-HC certification. The 1V0-602 exam is a test which includes 50 single and multiple choice, non-proctored questions in English, Japanese, Chinese and lasts 75 minutes.
This exam validates candidate’s ability to identify technical requirements for a Hybrid Cloud solution and align them with vCloud Air based services and technologies.
Exam topics covers 3 sections:
Section 1: Identify and Differentiate VMware vCloud Air Components
Section 2: Identify and Differentiate VMware Air Networking Technologies
Section 3: Identify and Differentiate VMware vCloud Air Management Technologies
- Free eLearning course: vCloud Air Fundamentals
- Practice Exam : VCA6-HC (1V0-602) Practice Exam
- VMware additional resources
- ExamCollection practice test: VMware 1V0-602 Tests
Now, when you have all necessary information about VMware retiring exam, it’s high time to move on to good news.
The VMware Certified Associate – Digital Business Transformation (VCA-DBT) certification is an entry-level certification for the cloud and virtualization industry.
The VCA-DBT is developed for individuals to demonstrate their digital transformation expertise highly valued in today’s IT marketplace. It validates the knowledge of how virtualization concepts drive an enterprise’s digital agenda. This certification proves that candidates are familiar with the VMware products and technologies that support VMware Cloud Foundation and Cross-Cloud Architecture solutions including vSphere, vSAN, NSX, and the vRealize Suite.
The VMware Certified Associate – Digital Business Transformation (1V0-701) exam is associated with the VCA-DBT certification. The 1V0-701 exam is a test which includes 50 non-proctored online – multiple choice, drag and drop, matching questions in English and lasts 135 minutes.
This exam tests a candidate’s awareness of the VMware portfolio and their ability to identify and recommend technical solutions.
- Recommended Training: VCA-DBT Training Modules in VMware Learning Zone
- Exam Guide
- VMware additional resources
- ExamCollection database with free VMware materials
It’s up to you what to choose to become VMware certified specialist!