The Day of Great Oracle Novelties: Three New Exams
Wow! Oracle doesn’t cease to please us with novelties. We have already written about its four newcomers, and this time we’ll tell you about three new exams from this American IT company. Welcome the 1Z0-628, 1Z0-951 and 1Z0-952 exams! We have prepared a detailed overview for a close acquaintance with new Oracle tests. Here it is:
As for exam preparation, you can also have a look at ExamCollection database for FREE Oracle braindumps containing real exams, which will be a tremendous help in preparing for your Oracle tests.
We can say with confidence that these new exams will be a perfect opportunity to become Oracle certified specialist. It depends only on you, how soon it will happen.
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Analyzing Output from Vulnerability Scanners Part 1
1. Scan Reports (OBJ 1.4) Scan reports. In this lesson we’re going to start looking at some scan reports from our different vulnerability assessment tools. Now these scan reports are going to contain colorcoded vulnerabilities in terms of their criticality. This allows you to very quickly identify what is the most important things that need… Read More »
Cisco CCNA 200-301 – Wireless Networking Fundamentals Part 4
8. Switch Configuration for Wireless – Lab Demo Lecture. You’ll see how to configure a switch to support wireless networks with wireless LAN controller, with a lab demo. I’m going to use packet tracer for this demo, so you can see that I’ve got it open here. I’ve got my switch here in the middle.… Read More »
Cisco CCNA 200-301 – Wireless Networking Fundamentals Part 3
6. Wireless Channels and Radio Frequencies In this lecture you’ll learn about RF, that’s radio frequencies and channels. WiFi services operate in the two 4 frequency spectrum that’s allocated for ism industrial, scientific and medical use. You’ll see more about what that means in a second. Because of this, a radio operator’s license is not… Read More »
Cisco CCNA 200-301 – Wireless Networking Fundamentals Part 2
4. Wireless LAN Controllers and CAPWAP In this lecture, you’ll learn about wireless LAN controllers and the Caplap protocol. In a large campus, configuring a large amount of wireless access points individually quickly becomes unmanageable. You can see in the example campus here, I’ve got my first wireless AP, which is configured with the corporate… Read More »
Cisco CCNA 200-301 – Wireless Networking Fundamentals
1. Introduction You’ll learn about wireless network fundamentals. WiFi networks adhere to the IEEE 800 and 211 standards. You’re going to learn all about the different standards and also the terminology surrounding them, also about the different radio frequencies and channels. The different types of wireless networks that are available are either ad hoc, which… Read More »
Cisco CCNA 200-301 – WAN – Wide Area Networks Part 3
7. PPPoE Point to Point Protocol over Ethernet In this lecture, you’ll learn about PPPoE, the point to point protocol over Ethernet. In earlier lectures in the section, you learned about the different Wan options that a large company or large office would use for their Wan and their Internet connectivity. Less expensive options, which… Read More »