Make Your Adieu to Cisco 600-509 Exam on 24 April, 2017
If you have already got the Cisco Business Application Engineer Specialist Certification, you may breathe freely now. New registrations for the 600-509 exam will not be available starting from April 24, 2017. So if you have always wanted to get NPIBA Certification, then you have the last chance to do it. But don’t forget that you must schedule it before April 24, 2017.
Maybe you have a question: Why does Cisco constantly retire or update its exams? But the answer is as clear as day. It helps Cisco to make its certifications the most relevant and active ones in the market.
So if all questions are answered, it’s high time to call to memory what the 600-509 exam really is.
The Integrating Business Applications with Network Programmability (NPIBA) exam is a 75-minute test with 55 – 65 questions.
This exam tests a candidate’s ability:
Candidates are running out of time to get Cisco Business Application Engineer Specialist Certification, but the following topics are their lifebuoy.
The future specialists have also an opportunity to take the course, Integrating Business Applications with Network Programmability (NPIBA), to be more successful in passing the 600-509 exam. This course teaches students the networking skills needed to develop or deploy business applications (such as SAP, Oracle).
Anyway, it’s only up to you to decide whether to get the Cisco Business Application Engineer Specialist Certification or not. We just shared this news with you.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »