Avaya Released Two New ACIS and ACSS Certifications for Avaya Mobility Networking Solutions
Avaya is a multi-billion-dollar corporation with customers around the world.
IT professionals may know Avaya for its networking and unified communications products, but the company is also an important player in both customer relationship management (CRM) integration and team engagement solutions.
If the company wants to remain a significant player on the world stage and deploy its products, it should have highly knowledgeable and skilled individuals in its team. But where can the company find such skilled individuals? Right, it is necessary to teach them!
The Avaya Professional Credential Program emerged from the need for such highly qualified specialists who could sell and design solutions for customers, as well as develop and support Avaya products and solutions.
On March 16, 2017, Avaya launched two new Certifications:
Avaya Certified Integration Specialist (ACIS-7591)
The ACIS certifications recognize an individual’s ability to install and implement Avaya products.
The candidate can use knowledge and skills to:
The Avaya Certified Integration Specialist certification requires at least two years of experience with relevant technologies but one of those years must obligatory include hands-on work with some specific Avaya product.
Candidates who want to get ACIS -7591 certification, should pass Avaya Mobility Networking Solutions Integration Exam (#7591X)
Avaya Certified Solution Specialist (ACSS-7691)
The ACSS certifications get into acceptance testing, product commissioning and registration, troubleshooting integration between products, and log analysis.
This credential certifies that the candidate has an advanced level of technical proficiency necessary to deliver installation, configuration, administration, maintenance and troubleshooting support for Avaya products.
Avaya Certified Solution Specialist certifications are a minimum four years of experience with two years in direct support of some particular Avaya product.
The candidate can apply knowledge and skills to:
Avaya Mobility Networking Solutions Troubleshooting and Maintenance Exam (#7691X) is the right way to get ACSS -7691certification.
NOTE: The Avaya Proctored exams listed above are targeted to release by the middle of April 2017.
Main ACIS and ACSS Credential:
Don’t lose your chance to become a highly knowledgeable and skilled specialist with Avaya! ExamCollection will help you to achieve it!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »