VMware Gives the Last Chance to Get VCDX5-DCV Certification!
It is obvious, VMware exams and certifications are an indicator of the quality of your professional knowledge and skills. IT specialists from all over the world strive to get VMware certification to earn trusted and reliable modern credentials. The advantages are evident. For example, VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) is the highest level of VMware certification. Its program is designed for veteran professionals in VMware technology who can not only claim their expertise, but also demonstrate it.
On today’s agenda is an advanced certification developed for design architects of VMware enterprise deployments – VMware Certified Design Expert 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCDX5 – DCV).
Caution! This certification will retire on June 9, 2017. As you see, you don’t have much time to become a certified VMware specialist. So the following information is only for you.
The VCDX5-DCV program defines a candidate’s ability to:
a VMware technology.
The achievement of VCDX5-DCV certification is not so easy. But no pain, no gain. The main task is to submit and successfully defend a production-ready VMware Solution before a panel of veteran VCDX-DCV holders. After this process, you can join an elite group of world-class consulting architects.
Here are some TIPS for the Defense:
Of course, if you already hold the VCDX5-DCV certification, it will remain yours as long as you recertify every two years.
If you are looking for free VMware exam preparation materials, you can visit the following website.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »