Lync Becomes Skype For Business, and So Do MCSE Exams
If you follow Microsoft communication solutions, you probably know that Microsoft is rebranding Lync and makes it Skype for Business. This also means changes to Microsoft Lync certification exams as they will be replaced with Skype for Business exams.
While it’s not yet clear when the new Skype for Business exams will be available, the Lync exams will be retired on July 31, 2015. So, if you wanted to take one of the following exams, you should hurry up:
Although Microsoft does not announce a confirmed date on which the new Skype exams will be available, but they’re expected to be introduced before the Lync exams are pulled out.
Just like the Lync exams, the new Skype for Business exams will count toward MCSE: Communication. So, as new Skype exams can be introduced any week now, it’s time to start looking into possible scenarios and analyze all the information available.
Skype for Business vs. Lync
According to Microsoft, Skype for Business builds on Lync’s features and functionality. The Lync exams provide you with a solid foundation for your Skype for Business implementation. Here’s some great free coverage of what’s new in Skype for Business.
What Else Is There To Know?
If you have already earned your MCSE: Communication through Lync exams, you do not need to upgrade. Your certification will remain current until it’s time to recertify.
Holders of the MCSE: Communication credential must recertify every three years. Recertification is a great way to ensure that you stay current in the latest technology, such as Skype for Business. Microsoft is expected to introduce a few recertification options for MCSE: Communication this summer.
So stay tuned as Microsoft rolls out further changes turning Lync into Skype for Business. Here at ExamCollection, we can’t wait for the new certification exams to be released!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »