Take Microsoft Exams Online. Yes, Now You Can
As IT certification landscape continues to change, Microsoft takes its online proctored exams global, so more and more candidates can become Microsoft Certified Professionals without leaving their home/office. While in the beginning Microsoft IT proctored exams were available exclusively in the United States, the company has added 20 more counties earlier this month. So now MCP and MTA exams are now available in the following countries Australia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Finland, Ireland, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand and Uruguay.
The next wave of expansion is planned for early 2015, and will supposedly include the following markets: Canada, China, England, France, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, Spain and South Korea.
The video below, filmed by Microsoft, tells you everything you need to know about MCP/MTA online proctored exams. Don not expect them to be easy as there is no way you can cheat. Before the exam begins, a proctor will ask you to rotate a camera around the room to make sure there are no suspicious items in your sight (not to mention that you have to be alone in the room!). Candidates are asked to take posters/calendars from their walls, remove any kind of papers they might have around them etc. Most importantly, your camera will be enabled throughout the whole exam, and you will be watched by a proctor. So in terms of security and candidate control, Microsoft online proctored exams are no different when compared to the traditional exams in the testing center. Find out more:
So if you live far from the testing center or simply prefer taking the exam in the comfort of your home office, be sure to explore this option. To register, follow the instructions on the Microsoft website, just the way you would register for a regular exam, and you’ll have an option to choose ‘online proctored’.
Once you take this exam, be sure to tell us what you think! Meanwhile, read this blog post of an MCP sharing his experience taking a Microsoft online proctored exam
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »