Just in: MCSE and MCSD Recertification News
In early 2012, Microsoft introduced the Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) credentials. It may be hard to believe that it’s been well over 2 years already, but nevertheless it’s about time to recertify for the first wave of MCSE and MCSE holders, and they are desperate for recertification news. Since both MCSE and MCSD need to be renewed every 3 years, Microsoft has been inundated with questions about recertification. And, finally, they’ve given some answers!
There haven’t been too many details released at the moment, but the video posted on the Microsoft Learning Blog gives some insights. The key one is: MCSE and MCSD recertification exams are coming soon, and whenever this happens, the recertification timelines will be adjusted to give candidates at least 12 months to prepare and pass the exams. So it looks like it’ll be another year before your credential expires.
The video, by the way, is the first part of a series of new videos dubbed “ACE NewsByte” (ACE stands for Ask a Certification Expert). Starring Briana Roberts and Liberty Munson (if you follow Microsoft certification news, you probably know who these ladies are!), the video series is supposed to be a more fun and dynamic way to supply Microsoft users with certification news.
So, what else is there to know about the upcoming MCSE and MCSD recertification? MCSD recertification exam will be the first one to come out, and will be released in August-September, which is basically any week now. MCSE is promised to follow shortly.
According to Microsoft certification experts, MCSE and MCSD recertification exam preparation should be about the same as for the regular Microsoft exams of this level. That is, follow the blueprint, stay on top of the latest trends. Since candidates are highly likely to be working in the industry, the exams shouldn’t be too hard for them. Microsoft emphasizes that besides the theory and hands-on skills, the exams will test the candidates’ awareness of the recent product and process changes, and what’s been happening in the field overall. So be sure to do your reading and to keep up with the news.
So, as we are all waiting for the MCSE and MCSD recertification exam updates, be sure to watch the new ACE NewsByte video and stay tuned for updates from ExamCollection ;):
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »