Fortinet NSE 4: Certification Program Update
Fortinet updates its level 4 certifications (NSE 4) this June. Therefore, if you’ve been studying for the current versions of the NSE 4, keep reading!
But for most of our readers – have you heard of Fortinet? This is a multinational corporation founded in 2000 in the United States. Fortinet sells high performance network security products and services. One of Fortinet’s best selling products is the FortiGate firewall, an integrated network security solution. Fortinet distributes its products & services through its 20,000 partners worldwide (sj-called channel partner marketing method).
Another Fortinet solution, FortiGuard, is apparently so good that it was used by the dictatorship in Myanmar to control Internet and block communications critical of the regime carried over the Internet, a system known as the Myanmar Wide Web. This was a serious allegation against Fortinet in 2005, as this would mean the company violated US government sanctions against the regime, although that the software may have been sold to the regime by a third party; meanwhile, the Myanmar government features its adoption of the Fortinet firewall on its official website. Although this was a serious controversy that took years to investigate, it was also the best product advertising a company could ever have.
Fortinet Certification Program
Besides selling its products, Fortinet also offers a certification program that validates the skills and understanding of Fortinet’s solutions. The program is called Fortinet NSE (Network Security Expert) and consists of 8 levels designed for technical professionals interested in independent validation of their high level network skills and related technology experience.
Fortinet NSE certification program covers a number of courses that cover complex network security concepts.
The program is open to Fortinet customers, partners and employees and enables participants to fully exploit the power of Fortinet’s network security platform and be recognized in the industry among an elite group of security professionals. NSE Certification credential validates the holder’s network security skills and experience, demonstrates value to current and future employers, leverages Fortinet’s full range of network security products, consolidate solutions and reduce risk, and accelerates sales to potential customers.
This June, Fortinet updates the level 4 of its certification program, The FortiGate NSE 4 – Security Professional. This credential recognizes a candidate’s ability to configure, install and monitor the FortiGate Unified Threat Management products in a customer’s network. This certification is perfect for post-sales and support personnel who want acknowledgement that they are a FortiGate Network Security Professional.
This year, NSE 4 replaces earlier FCNSA+FCNSP certification. FCNSP certificates will qualify as NSE 4 for a limited time. FCNSP v4 certificates will be honored as NSE 4 through December 31, 2015. FCNSP v5 certificates will be honored a NSE 4 through December 31, 2016. If you hold an FCNSP certificate, you should renew your NSE 4 standing by taking the NSE 4 exam before your FCNSP certificate is expired. FCNSA and FCNSP exams will remain available worldwide until June 30, when the FCNSA and FCNSP will retire.
Interested in achieving a Fortinet credential? Start by exploring Fortinet braindumps at ExamCollection!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »