Oracle releases Beta version of its Fusion Financials Cloud Service: General Ledger 2016 implementation specialist Certification Exam
Are you aware that Oracle just released new version of its Fusion Financial Cloud Service Exam towards upcoming 2016 fiscal year?
On October,2 2015 Beta version of Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service: General Ledger 2016 Implementation Essentials Exam has been released. This exam has been validated against Oracle Fusion General Ledger, R10. The Beta version will run until 12-th of December 2015, and after that the production version of General Ledger 2016 Implementation Essentials Exam will be available.
General Ledger 2016 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-333) Exam targets professionals who want to become General Ledger 2016 Certified Implementation Specialist recognized by OPN (Oracle Partner Network) for sales and implementation of Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service Solutions.
The certification exam covers 8 following topics: General Set Up, Enterprise Structures, Journal Processing, Subledger Accounting, Intercompany Processing, Reporting & Dashboards, Period Close, and Budgetary Control & Encumbrance.
Within each section candidate should demonstrate following skills:
Section 1: General Set Up
- Knowledge of Functional Setup Manager and the configuration packages
- Ability to set up an implementation project and use reports to validate setup data
- Skills in creating Users and Roles
Section 2: Enterprise Structures
- Configuration of the Chart of Accounts, knowledge of Essbase
- Set up of accounting hierarchies and accounting calendar
- Set Up Data and Configuration of Chart of Accounts Security
Section 3: Journal Processing
- Processing journal entries, including configuration of automated journal processing
- Knowledge of journal approval set up, average daily balance processing
- Configuration of allocations and periodic entries
Section 4: Subledger Accounting
- Knowledge of the Fusion Accounting Hub
- Deployment of integration with source systems
- Creation and managing of accounting Rules, subledger accounting entries
Section 5: Intercompany Processing
- Set up of the Chart of Accounts and segment level rules for intercompany
- Design of Intercompany Accounting
- Knowledge of intercompany balancing, transactions and periods, reconciliations
Section 6: Reporting & Dashboards
- Knowledge of software reporting tools, General Accounting Dashboard and Work Areas, OTBI and GL Subject Areas
- Set up of the Financial Reporting Studio
- Expertise within Smart View accounting inquiries and analysis
Section 7: Period Close
- Knowledge of the Close Process, revaluations, translations, multiple currencies, consolidations, reconciliations
- Section 8: Budgetary Control and Encumbrance
- Skills in configuring and processing Budgets, analysis and monitoring of Budget Consumption
- Configuration of Encumbrance Accounting and Encumbrance Journals processing
The 1Z0-333 Exam held in English comprises 150-225 multiple-choice questions and is 2,5-3 hours long. The Exam Fee is 43 euro and it can be taken in any of accredited Pearson VUE test centers worldwide, with all the dates and centers locations available on the official website.
The Exam passing score is announced as TBD, it is also indicated that Beta exam score reports will be available in CertView within 11 weeks after the close of the Beta Exam. As for the moment not all information regarding the Exam is available on the official exam page, particularly “training recommendations” link is not working. So we are awaiting more information on the General Ledger 2016 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-333) Exam from Oracle University coming soon.
And as for now for all those working with Oracle Partner Network within its Fusion Financial Applications it is vital to know that the new updates are already on the market and it is time to get your hands on new products and get certified once again.