NEW: Microsoft Azure Specialist Certifications, Exams: 70-532 and 70-533
Autumn is usually the time for new certifications and tracks to be introduced. As Cisco has recently introduced the new specialist certifications, it is now joined by Microsoft who has just launched the new Azure specialist certifications and their respected exams, which should be especially interesting for web developers and IT professionals working with Windows Server and SQL Server technologies.
The latest release from Microsoft includes 2 exams:
Each of the new exams (70-532 and 70-533) provides individuals with a Microsoft Specialist certification, validating knowledge and skills in a specialized area of technology. For 70-532, the focus is on Microsoft Azure solutions development while the 70-533 targets candidates who are interested in credential in implementing Microsoft Azure infrastructure solutions.
The new Azure Specialist certifications complement existing Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert and Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer credentials:
Microsoft Azure Exams Preparation
Your preparation for Microsoft Azure exams should ideally cover technical areas including Windows Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, PaaS (Platform as a Service) implementation for IT Pros, including using PowerShell. You should also have a clear understanding of how to use Active Directory, how to migrate from on premise to cloud infrastructure, and be well aware of all related licensing information. For further guidance, be sure to review the exam objectives.
70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
This exam is for candidates who are experienced in designing, programming, implementing, automating, and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build scalable and resilient solutions. The 532 exam covers the following objectives and percentages:
70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions:
This exam will be perfect for you if you have the experience in implementing an infrastructure solution in Microsoft Azure. Candidates have experience implementing and monitoring cloud and hybrid solutions as well as supporting application lifecycle management. You should be confident performing the following operations and solutions:
Summing up, if your professional interests and plans lie within the areas related to the Azure, including cloud services, virtual networks, storage solutions and cloud-based business continuity solutions, then the new Microsoft Azure specialist certifications might be exactly what you’re looking for. Visit the Microsoft Learning website to know more.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »