Event of the Year – New IBM Certification Website!
A website redesign is an improvement of the visual design of a web resource. The constant changes of trends and tastes of people can lead to a loss of relevance of a created site. Therefore, companies should periodically update it.
Nowadays, a simple and minimalistic approach to design is the best solution for the success among visitors. The IBM Certification Team followed this rule, and, as result, represented all the same information but in the simplest way. Let’s see what came of it. Here are a few of the highlights.
This new Certification Website allows you to find all necessary exams, certifications, and mastery exams easier and faster. Each section has one big Index that permits you to search whatever you need. Via this Index you can search by PW Code, IBM Product, Unit, Language, Series and Description.
The new mobile website makes it easy for you to pursue an IBM Certification no matter where you are. Review the test objectives on your way to the exam. Visit the Knowledge Center to answer any questions that may arise at any time.
The new Knowledge Center is available 24/7 to answer almost any question you may have. This Knowledge Center has information ranging from IBM Certification Badging, Exam Registration, and more!
News and Announcements
You can stay up to date on upcoming conferences, new certifications, retiring exams, withdrawal notifications and more on the News and Announcements page. This page will contain a brief summary of all the latest announcements allowing you to stay informed on all things IBM Certification related. You can also follow @IBMTraining on Facebook and Twitter.
Visit the new IBM Certification website to decide whether the redesign was successful/efficient or not? Check it by yourself now!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »