New! Avaya Certified Integration Specialist – Avaya Oceana™ Solution (ACIS -7495) Certification
Ladies and gentlemen, good news! Avaya launched new ACIS certification for Avaya Oceana™ Solution. The Avaya Oceana Solution is developed as a single, universal solution for the complete integration and management of traditional telephone and digital channels. It can equip you to make smarter business decisions and expand contact center functionality at your own pace, adding digital channels.
Welcome the new Avaya Certified Integration Specialist – Avaya Oceana™ Solution (ACIS-7495) certification! It is a next-generation, multi-touch customer engagement solution that delivers an integrated support for all media, such as, email, chat, and SMS.
The ACIS – 7495 credential is associated with the Avaya Oceana™ Solution Integration (7495X) exam. This test has 67 questions and 90 minutes to complete them. The passing score is 69% (46 of 67 correct).
The 7495X exam covers the following objectives:
As for an exam preparation, you can take the related courseware: 7415V, Integrating Avaya Oceana™ Core and Workspaces, and visit ExamCollection website for free Avaya exam materials.
Visit the Pearson VUE website and schedule the Avaya Oceana™ Solution Integration exam at Pearson VUE Test Center.
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Enumeration Tools Part 1
1. Enumeration Tools (OBJ 1.4) Enumeration tools. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about some of the enumeration tools that we’re going to experience as we’re trying to enumerate our networks. Now, what exactly is enumeration? Well, enumeration is the process to identify and scan network ranges and hosts that belong to the target… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Vulnerability Scanning Part 3
6. Scheduling and Constraints (OBJ 1.3) Scheduling and constraints. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about scheduling and constraints. So the first question I have for you is, how often should you scan? Well, this is going to be determined based on your internal risk management decisions of your organization. If you have a… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Vulnerability Scanning Part 2
4. Scanner Types (OBJ 1.3) Scanner types. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about the different ways you can configure your scanner. Now, different scanners have different capabilities. Some are going to be passive, some are going to be active, and some are going to be active with particular configurations that we’re going to… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Vulnerability Scanning Part 1
1. Identifying Vulnerabilities (OBJ 1.3) Identifying vulnerabilities. In this lesson, we’re going to talk about the importance of identifying vulnerabilities. And the way we do this is through a vulnerability assessment. Now, it is really important to identify vulnerabilities so that you can then mitigate those vulnerabilities. Remember, every vulnerability in your system represents a… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Mitigating Vulnerabilities Part 2
4. Hardening and Patching (OBJ 1.3) Hardening and patching. In this lesson we’re going to talk about two key terms. And I know I’ve used these words before, but we’ve never really defined them. These are hardening and patching. Now, when I talk about system hardening, this is the process by which a host or… Read More »
CompTIA CYSA+ CS0-002 – Mitigating Vulnerabilities Part 1
1. Mitigating Vulnerabilities (Introduction) In this section of the course, we’re going to cover how to analyze output from vulnerability scanners. We’re going to stay in domain one in this section of the course, but we are going to cover multiple objectives this time, including objective 1213 and one four. Now, objective one two states… Read More »