Cisco: New Exam for New Certification
Cisco has not pleased us with news for a long time. But today we have news from this IT company and it is good!
On November 15, 2017, Cisco will release a new Mastering the Cisco Business Architecture Discipline (840-450 DTBAD) exam which is associated with a new Cisco Business Architecture Practitioner certification.
The Mastering the Cisco Business Architecture Discipline (840-450) exam is a 90-minute, 65–75 question assessment that verifies a candidate’s knowledge and skills that relate to:
The exam topics will include:
The Mastering the Cisco Business Architecture Discipline (DTBAD) course is the recommended training for this exam. This course will give candidates the knowledge to formulate how investments in technology enable customers to achieve the required target state business opportunities.
From our side, we advise to join our IT certification community at ExamCollection website to track Cisco free exam materials.
The 840-450 exam is associated with the Cisco Business Architecture Practitioner certification. This new cert will build and extend the skills inherent in the Cisco Business Architect.
The Cisco Business Architecture Practitioner certification will help candidates to identify and implement strategies to transform businesses, create, refine, and document business cases, roadmaps, and other plan artifacts that deliver on the desired outcomes.
Those who achieve this level of expertise will be able to fully lead a business engagement, developing a comprehensive roadmap, managing engagement artifacts, and effortlessly participating at all levels within an organization to build rapport and credibility.
Take your strong position in business with new Cisco certification!
Cisco CCNA 200-301 – Wireless Networking Fundamentals Part 3
6. Wireless Channels and Radio Frequencies In this lecture you’ll learn about RF, that’s radio frequencies and channels. WiFi services operate in the two 4 frequency spectrum that’s allocated for ism industrial, scientific and medical use. You’ll see more about what that means in a second. Because of this, a radio operator’s license is not… Read More »
Cisco CCNA 200-301 – Wireless Networking Fundamentals Part 2
4. Wireless LAN Controllers and CAPWAP In this lecture, you’ll learn about wireless LAN controllers and the Caplap protocol. In a large campus, configuring a large amount of wireless access points individually quickly becomes unmanageable. You can see in the example campus here, I’ve got my first wireless AP, which is configured with the corporate… Read More »
Cisco CCNA 200-301 – Wireless Networking Fundamentals
1. Introduction You’ll learn about wireless network fundamentals. WiFi networks adhere to the IEEE 800 and 211 standards. You’re going to learn all about the different standards and also the terminology surrounding them, also about the different radio frequencies and channels. The different types of wireless networks that are available are either ad hoc, which… Read More »
Cisco CCNA 200-301 – WAN – Wide Area Networks Part 3
7. PPPoE Point to Point Protocol over Ethernet In this lecture, you’ll learn about PPPoE, the point to point protocol over Ethernet. In earlier lectures in the section, you learned about the different Wan options that a large company or large office would use for their Wan and their Internet connectivity. Less expensive options, which… Read More »
Cisco CCNA 200-301 – WAN – Wide Area Networks Part 2
4. WAN Connectivity Options In this lecture you’ll learn about the different Wan connectivity options and there’s multiple wide area network options available. Not all options are going to be available in all locations. It really depends what region, what country you’re in. What is commonly used in one region may be considered legacy in… Read More »
Cisco CCNA 200-301 – WAN – Wide Area Networks
1. Introduction Section, you’ll learn about wide area networks. I remember when I was first learning networking, that how Wan technologies worked in the real world was quite hard to get a handle on. It was hard to learn it from the books. We didn’t have videos back then because my Wan connection was a… Read More »