Pass new Microsoft Windows Universal Platform exams for FREE!
It is recommended that all candidates for MCSD certification should have at least one year of LOB apps development experience, the same goes for C# and XAML.
In order to earn the certification candidate should pass three exams:
Currently 354 and 355 Exams are available in Beta only and candidates can pass them for FREE, as MS has opened 300 beta seats for each exam. As for the regular price, including 483 exam, it costs 150$ to sit for it in USA, however prices vary in different locations. Beta exams can be taken either in Pearson VUE testing centres or through online proctored exam delivery, subject to availability in your country. To take the exams for FREE, simply use promo codes BETA354MCP and BETA355MCP for 354 and 355 exams respectively.
Note! Beta code is not valid in the following countries: Vietnam, Turkey, India, Pakistan, China. For these locations you will have to wait until full paid exam releases.
By passing the exam applicants will receive full credits towards their MCSD certifications. However score report will be available only within 8-12 weeks after exam, following the end of the beta period.
In short, 354 Exam assesses the following skills:
– Creation of the specification’s design for a mobile (LOB) app
– Prove the ability to perform application lifecycle management processes
– Demonstrate skills in developing LOB app that supports windowing, adaptive layout, and in-app navigation
– Program LOB app supporting user input and user interactions
– Show skills in testing and deploying an LOB app
Here is the shortlist of the skills, measured in 355 Exam:
– Identify and employ specific design pattern
– Demonstrate the ability to develop app and business logic, code that interfaces with other line-of-business (LOB) apps, and LOB Server Services (AD, SP)
– Show coding skills needed for resolving secure cloud data services and storage
– Write code to fulfil authentication and business security requirements
– Consolidate cloud services and Azure App Service services
– Create code that is maintainable and that supports app versioning, compatibility, and coexistence
In order to prepare for beta exams, check out Microsoft detailed preparation guides on the exam official pages and practice the skills listed. Be aware that the exams questions might go beyond the topics mentioned on the website.
As for 483 Exam preparation, we recommend you to check out real practice tests available for FREE from the community of IT certification exam takers called ExamCollection. There you can find complete database of IT certification practice test with real exam questions and answer in the VCE format. All files are uploaded by community members, are rated and verified. In addition to FREE practice exam tests ExamCollection also offers inexpensive and reliable study materials and premium VCE files verified by industry experts.
Here is the link for downloading 70-483 Exam files: 70-483 Exam Free Practice Tests
So hurry up and register now, as the number of FREE Beta seats is limited and this is an excellent opportunity to move in your IT career and save 2/3 on MCSD Universal Windows Platform certification. We wish you good luck with your exams!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »