New CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Exam is Here!
Network+ is one of the world’s most popular networking certifications. This associate level vendor neutral credential has become the gold standard of networking skills. This year, CompTIA updates its Network+ exam by introducing its new version: N10-006. This exam is already available alongside with the older version, N10-005. Currently, users may choose between exam versions, and the old one will be retired this year: English version will no longer be available after August 31, 2015, and foreign language versions will be stopped on December 31, 2015.
Launched on February 28, 2015, the new exam version (N10-006) covers approaches to networking and network technologies used today. Compared to the previous version of the exam, the new Network+ puts a greater emphasis on practical knowledge, especially how to identify and use elements of a network infrastructure. Just like all other CompTIA exams, the N10-006 is vendor neutral, which makes it especially attractive to many users. The new exam contains up to 100 questions (more than the old one) within the same time frame: 90 minutes.
What makes the new Network+ exam N10-006 different:
So if you are planning to take the N10-006 exam, you should keep in mind all newer terms and technologies in the IT networking field. Remember that you are now expected to have more hands-on experience like installing, configuring, implementing, managing and troubleshooting.
There have been 3 new exam topics added. These are:
All in all, Network+ is growing stronger, the exam is becoming harder, which makes the credential even more desired by employers worldwide. Companies such as Dell, HP, Ricoh, Sharp and Xerox recommend or require CompTIA Network+ for their networking technicians. It is also a technical prerequisite option for IT technicians seeking to join the Apple Consultants Network, and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Defense. The CompTIA Network+ce program is included in the scope of this accreditation, and may be kept current through the CompTIA Continuing Education program.
This may be a promotional video of CompTIA, so beware of the strong marketing angle, but it does justice to this credential: Network+ is indeed the best certification for networking professionals.
So, study up and put the N10-006 exam on your 2015 to-do list.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »