NEW CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-401 is Available!
Happy Labor Day! Whether you celebrated it yesterday, or still have months to go until that first weekend of September, we sure hope that you’ve enjoyed the week – and Happy Friday peeps!
In case you have missed the big news released yesterday, we are happy to tell you that the new CompTIA Security+ exam is now officially available worldwide. Introduced yesterday, May 1, CompTIA’s new SY0-401 is now available worldwide in English, with more languages to be added within the next few months. According to the vendor, the new exam puts more emphasis on BYOD, mobile security and risk mitigation.
“This update reflects the changes and challenges IT professionals face in the realm of cybersecurity,” said Terry Erdle, executive vice president, skills certification and learning, CompTIA.
Well, so far it all sounds expected. Security challenges keep growing, and, especially with the ‘heartbleed’ disaster still being hot (with no end in sight), the update does not come as much of a surprise.
UPD: We have just come across the fresh new braindumps for the SY0-401 exam available from 2 main certification training providers: TestKing and Pass4Sure. Wonder when FREE Security+ VCEs reach ExamCollection…
These are the updates as outlined by CompTIA.
The new exam also includes more scenario-based objectives, which are often used for performance based questions in CompTIA exams. Don’t worry, however, if you get confused by the exam objectives currently available on the official CompTIA website. As of morning of May 2 here in Europe, they don’t seem to have been updated. We’ll be sure to keep you guys posted!
If you consider earning the Security+ credential, we can assure you that this is certainly a great one to have. This certification is widely recognized throughout the IT industry and around the world as a certification that designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of cybersecurity. More than 284,000 individuals have earned CompTIA Security+ certification.
CompTIA Security+ is widely recognized throughout the IT industry and around the world as a certification that designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of cybersecurity. More than 284,000 individuals have earned CompTIA Security+ certification.
CompTIA Security+ is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to show compliance with the ISO 17024:2012 standard. The certification is also approved by the U.S. Department of Defense and is required for its employees who specialize in this area. It’s also required by a number of leading IT companies worldwide. And, with the growing demand for IT security professionals, CompTIA Security+ is becoming even more attractive.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »