SQL Server 2014 Upgrade Exams… Upgraded!
Other 2 related exams – 70-457 and 70-458 – which are current upgrade to the MCSA: SQL Server 2012 credential, are staying the same for now.
Yet, back to the 70-459 and 70-460 exams. The amount of changes may seem a bit overwhelming, but if you’ve been keeping track of the latest SQL trends and 2014 news, you pretty much know what to expect. After all, given the level of this certification, candidates supposedly have been in the field long enough. Click here for an outline of SQL Server 2014 points that have been added to the exam blueprint.
For official and detailed information regarding both exams, visit the official website: Exam 70-459. Exam 70-460 – Transition Your MCITP: Business Intelligence Developer 2008 to MCSE: Business Intelligence information is available here.
Whether you have started on the path to earning your certification or are just about to begin, folks at Microsoft we recommend that you continue moving forward (and this advice is hard to disagree with!). The good news is, that for the candidates on the way to their SQL Server 2012 certifications, the exams you take now will still count towards your certification. Does this change affect your exam preparation plans?
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »