Don’t Miss 40% OFF Promo At Microsoft Press!
Did you know that Microsoft Press has just opened their new online store? Or, no… let us turn it around… Did you know that YOU have a 40% discount at the new Microsoft Press store?
That’s right! Microsoft’s Entire store on sale, letting you save 40% on books and eBooks. Just use discount code NEW40 at checkout.
As Microsoft celebrates the launch of the new Microsoft Press Store, every book and eBook is 40% off through May 11, 2014.
In case you don’t know, when you purchase an eBook you receive three formats—PDF, EPUB and MOBI—for use with your devices. Not bad, is it? Reminder: the freebie coupon expires on May 11, 2014. Shop now!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »