CompTIA’s Latest Cloud+ Certification and the CV0-001 Exam: Go Higher
While the Cloud Essentials is an entry level certification (candidates need to have as little as 6 months experience), Cloud+ targets experienced network and storage professionals, or data center administrators. As more and more organizations (businesses, governments, non-profits – you name it) move to the cloud, the demand for experienced cloud professionals is sure to grow, and this is exactly what the Cloud+ certification should cover.
This Professional Series certification covers standard methodology required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies. It validates the knowledge and skills required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure solutions. Recommended experience includes at least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, storage, or data center administration, as well as being familiar with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization.
“CompTIA Cloud+ was developed by the industry to address this shortage, providing IT professionals with a credential that validates their ability to efficiently and securely implement and maintain cloud technologies,” said Terry Erdle, executive vice president of skills certification at CompTIA, in a statement issued by CompTIA.
To get certified, candidates need to pass the CV0-001 exam. Consisting of 100 multiple choice questions, it covers the following domains:
We are looking forward to the thoughts and experiences of the first Cloud+ certification holders.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »