COMING SOON: CompTIA Mobility+ Certification
When CompTIA launched their Mobile App Security+ certification, it seemed like the non-profit was seriously putting their foot down in the world of mobile technologies (just like mobile technologies do in the tech world these days!). Now we know that folks at CompTIA mean it, as they have just announced its second mobility-related certification: Mobility+. While it’s on the ‘coming soon’ shelf at the moment, let’s take a look at what exactly is coming.
According to CompTIA, Mobility+ certification was developed in close cooperation with MSPs (Managed Service Providers), whose employees will supposedly be its key target audience. Yet, adding Mobility+ certification to the portfolio may also be useful for in-house networking engineers and mobility professionals. It may be especially beneficial to those holding positions of mobility engineers, network administrators, mobility architects and security administrators.
This certification will give candidates an opportunity to position themselves as skilled mobility professionals, as mobile technology is becoming one of the top IT trends – mostly in terms of job openings available.
The CompTIA Mobility+ exam (MB0-001) will have 100 multiple choice questions covering mobile device management, troubleshooting, security, and network infrastructure. It is being developed to validate the skills of IT professionals who can deploy, integrate, support and manage a mobile environment while ensuring proper security measures are maintained for devices and platforms to mitigate risks and threats.
Although there are no prerequisites for the exam, CompTIA recommends that candidates have at least18 months experience in a mobile environment. Also, they are encouraged to hold a Network+ certification and 12 months networking experience.
The CompTIA Mobility+ exam (MB0-001) will cover the following domains (detailed exam objectives are available on the official website):
So when is it coming? CompTIA have not given the exact date yet. Yet, given the lead time we witnessed with the recent CompTIA launches, it should be safe to say that Mobility+ certification will be available next year. So, now is the perfect time to get ready. Are you up for it?
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »