Another Reason to Get CompTIA Mobility+: Fiberlink – CompTIA Dual Program
Breaking News! CompTIA Mobility+ Certification becomes part of New Dual Certification Program from Fiberlink, an IBM Company. From now on, Mobility+ serves as prerequisite for entry into Fiberlink’s MaaS360 Partner Academy.
Launched recently, CompTIA’s Mobility+ certification has instantly rocketed into popularity this year- due to the growing trend of mobile technologies and the ever-rising demand for mobile app development. Yet, this week mobility professionals and wannabes got another reason to get on with this credential.
CompTIA teamed up with Fiberlink, an IBM company and leader in enterprise mobility management (EMM). Fiberlink has unveiled a new partner certification – the MaaS360 Partner Certification Program, and CompTIA Mobility+ certification is a prerequisite to this program. As a prerequisite, anyone entering the MaaS360 Partner Academy must first earn the CompTIA Mobility+ certification.
This winning combination of CompTIA Mobility+ and the MaaS360 Partner Academy optimizes the holder’s mobility proficiency to drive new opportunities and effectively design, manage and secure any mobile environment.
Fiberlink has praised CompTIA Mobility+ certification for being extremely well designed for candidates to master smooth delivery of mobility services and technical skills. “By adding our own content on top of Mobility+, we know partners will be well equipped for success in the mobility space,” stated Francois Daumard, vice president of channels at Fiberlink.
“This is precisely the role that CompTIA certifications are intended to fill; to provide IT professionals with solid, foundational skills that they can use as a stepping stone to more specialized, vendor-specific credentials,” said Terry Erdle, executive vice president, certification and learning, CompTIA. “We’re extremely pleased to collaborate with Fiberlink in their effort to train and credential their channel partners.”
Launched in November 2013, CompTIA Mobility+ is an industry-built, internationally-recognized certification that covers the knowledge and skills IT professionals need to deploy, integrate, manage and secure mobile devices and platforms to optimize performance and mitigate risks and threats. Click here to find out more about Mobility+ Certification from CompTIA. Find out more about Fiberlink and its programs here.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »