EXIN Certifications: Spring Changeover
Hello Spring! Nice to meet you. It’s not a secret that spring is the best time for changes and upgrades. The IT world also falls under the spring “perestroika” (changeover). The globally recognized IT vendors withdraw or replace old certificates and exams, and launch new ones. These changes are always good because they test, confirm, improve, and broaden the knowledge and skills of current or future IT professionals.
Today, in this article you will know about updates related to the global organization EXIN, its retiring certifications and exams. Let’s start.
Some Words about EXIN
EXIN is a world independent certificate institute for ICT professionals. It never stands still, the institution permanently innovates via developing exams to improve its portfolio and widen the scope of the proposed tests. The main goal of EXIN is to provide digital transformation of organizations and professionals by evolving and testing digital competencies. It is committed to becoming a leader in digital transformation. And this institute has every reason to achieve it. After all, EXIN is 30 years of experience, about 2 million ICT professionals, 1000 accredited partners. The good reason to be a reliable and leading authority in the ICT market.
The most significant EXIN credentials are PRINCE2®, ITIL®, and ISPL. Nowadays, the institute focuses on responding to market trends with certifications, such as Information Security, Agile Scrum, DevOps, and SIAM.
EXIN made a spring-cleaning thereby the following 6 certification exams will be no longer available, and won’t meet spring:
Today, companies want to obtain generalized knowledge in related fields. By studying different areas in their general context, ICT professionals obtain a better understanding of their relationship. To meet the growing demand for experts, EXIN has developed the Certified Integrator: an integrated approach to business practices, new technological developments, and IT methodologies. When you receive three Foundation credentials, you will attain the EXIN Certified Integrator certification automatically and for free.
Don’t forget about a thorough exam preparation, as it is the best way to earn one of the significant EXIN certifications. As usual, ExamCollection will provide you with all necessary information related to these examinations.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »