Holiday Special: Take New MCSE Exams For FREE!
Do you remember the new Enterprise Devices and Apps MCSE we told you about? The new MCSE exams are currently in beta, and this Christmas, Microsoft invites you to take them free of charge. The pitfall? You MUST take the exam before December 29, 2014! Not enough preparation time? Why not give it a try anyways since the exams are free?
You can take one or both of the exams, but remember – during the beta stage you can take each exam only once. You can take the exams at a Pearson VUE test center or via online proctoring (participating countries only).
What do you need to do?
Exam 695 Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps. To register, go to: https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/exam-70-695.aspx
Use promo code VITOMVP when prompted for payment at the payment screen
Exam 696 Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps: To register for exam 696 go to: https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/exam-70-696.aspx.
Use promo code VITIMVP when prompted for payment at the payment screen
Registrations via promo code are available on a first-come first-served basis.
Do remember that you will not know immediately if you passed the exam – this is standard for all Microsoft beta exams. Once the beta period is over, the exams will be scored and your results will be available.
The offer is not valid for India, China, Pakistan, or Turkey.
If you take the exam, remember to share your feedback and thoughts with our IT Certification community. Happy Holidays!
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »