Time to Make Money: Top 5 High Paying IT Certifications for Your Career in 2020
There are some IT certificates that help you not only grow in your career but also pave the way for very high salaries. And the best thing is that you don’t need to have a bachelor’s degree to get some of these easy and high paying certifications. In this post, we will discuss the top 5 IT credentials that can guarantee you a well-paid job in 2020. Without much ado, let’s start.
1. Professional Cloud Architect by Google
According to various surveys and statistics, this credential from Google is on the list of the highest paying certifications in 2020. It is an IT badge that is currently associated with very high salaries in the industry and is expected to continue attracting the professionals throughout this year.
Launched in 2017, Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect is intended for the IT specialists with in-depth knowledge and understanding on the Google Cloud Platform and Cloud architecture who have the capability to design, manage, and develop robust, highly available, scalable, dynamic, and secure solutions to effectively drive the business objectives. In terms of salaries, the individuals with this certificate earn an average of over $160,000 annually.
2. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate by Amazon
This certification has moved 20 spots from 2019 to become the second highest paying credential in 2020. It is considered one of the most pursued Cloud certificates this year. It is ideal for those candidates who design reference and Cloud infrastructures or deploy applications and systems on AWS. To earn this certification, it is recommended that the applicants have at least a year of hands-on experience in designing systems on AWS. The average salary for the holders of this associate-level badge is more than $149,446 per year.
3. Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) by ISACA
It is among the highest paying cybersecurity certifications these days. It demonstrates that you have the skills and knowledge required to design and assess information security of any enterprise. CISM is an essential badge for those individuals who want to move to a security manager from a security technologist. It validates a very high level of qualification and technical competence in the top-caliber management and leadership roles. It is also the third most popular credential among the IT professionals with at least 20 years of experience. The exam that you need to take to obtain ISACA CISM covers information risk management, information security governance, information security incident management, as well as information security program management and development. Those who aim for this certificate are mostly security directors or security managers. The average salary is about $148,622 per year.
4. Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) by ISACA
The 4th position among the top high paying IT credentials is taken by another ISACA badge –CRISC. The holders of this certification have the relevant skills to identify and evaluate the IT aspects that may pose threats to the business objectives. More often than not, the standard IT professionals don’t have the skills and knowledge to perform valid and effective risk analysis. Therefore, it is extremely vital to have a certified specialist as a member of staff because he or she will help ensure that risk is scrutinized properly and all the business goals are met as outlined.
Security directors and security managers are the most common and popular roles for the CRISC holders. However, most of these professionals work in the information security field as security architects, security analysts, or security engineers. The certification exam covers the following topics: assessment, identification, response, mitigation, as well as risk monitoring, reporting and control. The average annual salary for the applicants with this credential is $146,480.
5. Project Management Professional (PMP) by PMI
Created and administered by the PMI (Project Management Institute), PMP is the most important and popular industry-recognized certificate for the project managers. It provides both the customers and employers with not only the level of assurance and experience that such a specialist should have but also the knowledge required to plan, define, and deliver projects effectively. This badge is usually the main consideration in determining and deciding who a company should entrust with the most important organizational project initiatives. According to statistics, 49% of IT professionals who are planning to obtain a PM certificate in 2020 are already pursuing PMP.
You should know that this credential has certain requirements that you need to follow. Thus, it is required to have 35 hours of PMP-related training and at least 36 months of experience in leading projects. You can have a bachelor’s degree or a high school diploma. The average salary for those who hold this certification is about $143,493 per annum.
Money makes the world go round. Moreover, it is probably what motivates a lot of people the most. That is why we have highlighted the top 5 certifications for various well-paid jobs in 2020. These credentials not only offer a high salary but also help you grow in your career in the IT field. So, you will be able to get even more benefits than just a pay raise or promotion.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »