5 IT Certifications to Get You a High-Paying Job in 2022
The certification vendors make some changes to their programs every year so that the individuals who are interested in their services can gain the latest skills needed in the IT industry. Thus, new changes are coming in 2022. To boost your current IT career or have a good start in the IT field, you can choose one of the options that are popular and also enter the market in 2022. There are many opportunities in different spheres of the industry, and the ones that are well paid can be found in the Cloud, network, and security sectors. Therefore, it is advised that you look at the following certificates that are relevant in 2022:
1.Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
This is not a new option in the industry, but it is still relevant to the current reality. Many IT specialists want to become the Professional Cloud Architects who are able to enable organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. These individuals have a thorough understanding of Google Cloud and Cloud architecture. They are also able to design, manage, as well as develop robust, secure, and dynamic solutions that can help drive the business objectives. The leading companies across various spheres are choosing Google Cloud in order to solve the toughest challenges. It helps them operate confidently with the advanced security tools, which is why it is chosen by many organizations. This means that you will be able to find a job almost anywhere with such a certificate. Besides that, you will be able to earn more because the average salary of the certified specialists is about $165,761 per annum.
This is also not a new certificate, but its popularity and relevancy is still there. It indicates one’s expertise in the IS governance, program management, incident management, risk management, and program development, so it will be life-changing to obtain the Certified Information Security Manager certification in 2022 if you still don’t hold it. This is an ideal option for those individuals who want to boost their IT career and be a valuable asset in the security sector. This certificate can add confidence and credibility to your interactions with the external stakeholders, your peers, regulators, and internal stakeholders. This prestigious option can offer you the average salary of about $138,622 per year.
3.Cisco Certified DevNet Expert
Cisco has released this new expert-level certificate that can help the interested individuals enhance their knowledge of the development of the apps that use Cisco Core Platforms and APIs. This is a brand new option that contains one written exam from the professional-level path and one lab test. The Cisco 350-901 exam can be taken at any time, while the first date to sit for the practice test is scheduled on May 2, 2022. The written exam evaluates the students’ skills in planning, designing, developing, testing, deploying, as well as maintaining automation solutions within complex software-driven network environments. After dealing with these required tests, you will be able to distinguish yourself as a leader in NetDevOps technologies. The average salary associated with this certification is expected to be high.
4.Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
Microsoft is slowly changing most of its certification program, and a huge number of certificates of the MTA, MCSD, MCSA, and MCSE paths are being retired. All of them retired in 2021, except for MTA. The changes to this path are scheduled for June 30, 2022 and twelve certifications will no longer be active. Thus, it is recommended that you go for one of the newer versions if you want to get the relevant foundational-level skills and start with the role-based options. Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals is one of them. This certificate proves that you possess foundational knowledge of Cloud services. It also shows that you know how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. This is an ideal option in 2022 if you are new to Azure or just beginning to work with the Cloud-based services and solutions. You will be able to earn about $99,600 per annum.
The Certified Ethical Hacker certificate is a popular option among the IT professionals, which is offered and updated by EC-Council. From time to time, the vendor revises this certification, improves it, and changes its version to help you suit the current reality. This is the best choice in 2022 as the path is mapped to NICE 2.0 and has a greater focus on IoT and Cloud and malware analysis. It also includes the hands-on hacking challenges as well as covers the details of modern exploit technologies and thousands of hacking tools, tricks, and techniques. Nowadays, the world is changing rapidly, and many new technologies occur every day. Besides that, there are people who use them without good intentions. Thus, many companies are looking for the qualified ethical hackers who can protect their systems from any cyberattack. This is still relevant in 2022 because the hackers evolve with technology. The CEH certificate provides the potential candidates with all the needed skills so that they will be able to deal with any task. Having this level of expertise and being able to use this expertise is a sure way to earn about $149,200 per year.
Of course, these are not all options that can boost your IT career in 2022, but it is recommended that you pay attention to these IT certifications because they can give you many benefits. If you want to be sure that your knowledge of the upcoming and revised certificates is updated, you should subscribe to the newsletter of the vendors you are interested in. Most of the websites also have blogs and community platforms where the IT specialists can know some news about the latest changes in the certification program and discuss them with others. So, find the ways that are better for you and keep track of any changes that are relevant to your sphere.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »