Top 5 IT Certifications Considered Game-Changers for Your IT Career in 2022
Understanding the industry you are in is an important part of improving your career. If you know the ins and outs of the sector and explore various platforms in search of news and upcoming changes, this means that you are an individual who wants to keep up with the pace of this fast-changing world. The companies appreciate when their employees want to know more and are ready to evolve in their IT careers when needed. Thus, you need to know about the changes of the vendor that gave you the certificate you hold. If the certification program is undergoing any transformation, you must know if it affects your role and the skills you possess.
In 2022, there will be many changes to the certification programs of various vendors, so it is important to mention the following certificates that are new, updated, or will be revised in the future:
1.Amazon AWS Certified: SAP on AWS – Specialty
This is a new certification announced by Amazon that validates your skills in managing SAP workloads and deploying them on AWS. Many active AWS customers run SAP on AWS, which is why the vendor has decided to help the interested candidates showcase their expertise and develop this industry-recognized option. The qualification exam of this path is now available in beta and will become a standard version in the second quarter of 2022. However, you can pass the beta version and obtain the certificate if you don’t want to wait. The PAS-C01 test validates your skills in operating SAP workloads on AWS, migrating the existing ones, implementing new workloads, and designing SAP solutions. It is recommended that you have at least 5 years of technical experience and more than a year of practical experience with SAP.
Along with the changes to IT technologies, various ransomware attacks, data breaches, and cybersecurity incidents are happening in the industry. Thus, many certification vendors enhance their programs with the updated and revised exams and certificates. ISACA is one of them because it has recently improved its portfolio in three new paths that the interested professionals can follow. The Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer certification is a new option in the ISACA program, which is designed to help you validate your skills in implementing privacy by design. It proves that you know how to build and implement comprehensive privacy solutions, which means that you will be a valuable asset for any company in 2022. It is recommended that you possess 3 or more years in the privacy governance, privacy architecture, or data lifecycle domains.
The recent changes to the Cisco certification program include a new version of the CCDE certificate. The Cisco Certified Design Expert certification was updated to help you prepare for the expert-level job roles in network design and architecture. The vendor grants you the certificate that will be able to distinguish you as a leader in designing complex network solutions. The updated version shows that you have knowledge of how to design and architect complex Enterprise network solutions. Considering that this is an expert-level path, you need to be ready for two exams. Cisco 400-007 is a written test that you need to start your certification process with. It validates that you have the ability to develop network designs to meet functional specifications, gather and clarify network functional requirements, and so on. After completing this exam, you will need to clear the hands-on test, which measures your practical skills. By nailing both options, you will be able to become a qualified specialist who can easily find a place in the market.
4.Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Microsoft changes its certification program from time to time in order to keep up with the world’s changes and provide the potential candidates with the relevant skills. Therefore, the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certificate is going to transform in the near future. The path contains the AZ-303 and AZ-304 exams that will retire on March 31, 2022. However, the new AZ-305 test is already available for taking. The requirements of the path are also changing. Eventually, before going for the qualification exam, you must first earn Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate. Depending on when you are going to proceed with the certification process, you may have other prerequisite options to meet.
5.(ISC)² Entry-Level Cybersecurity
The current goal of (ISC)² is to develop the entry-level cybersecurity certification that will be the perfect starting point for those individuals who want to enter the sector with good basic knowledge and shine among other candidates. The company is now gathering the feedback of specialists and offers to take a survey to help in this process. This foundational-level cybersecurity certificate is intended to help the vendor build a pathway for its students around the world to rewarding their careers in the cybersecurity sector. There are many junior-level positions in the market, which is why this new option will be an ideal variant for those who want to boost their careers. To know the details of this certification, (ISC)² recommends that you sign up on the official website and keep track of transformations.
It doesn’t matter what certificates and what changes you are keeping track of, because you should always know where to look for the information you need. Therefore, it is important to know the sources. Usually, the individuals who are interested in advancing their careers by updating the certifications subscribe to the platforms of the vendors they were interacting with. Thus, if you have a Microsoft certificate, you need to follow the Microsoft blog. Aiming to obtain CCDE means that you are advised to subscribe to the Cisco newsletter. It all depends on the vendor you are interested in. Besides that, there are many options that you can use, including reading blogs, discussing matters with the community, following the site news, and so on. There are many opportunities that you can choose from depending on your preferences. So, stay updated and you will be able to become a valuable candidate for any company.
1. 3.2.1 Sort table data Sorting means organizing your data so that you can easily find the information you’re looking for. Looking at this table you can see that we have five columns. The information is not in any particular order. What if I wanted to see all of the information about the parameters characters… Read More »
1. Introduction to Tables In the section of the course dealing with tab settings, you learned how to set tabs to create defined points, to align data consistently. In the section on columns, you learned how to create and manage multiple columns again to manage the consistency of the information in your documents. However, in… Read More »
1. 3.3.1 to 3.3.6 Create and Modify Lists In the previous section of the course, we learned how to use tables to organize data and ensure a consistent and professional look and feel to groups of information. But you don’t have to use tables to organize collections of related data. You can also use lists.… Read More »
1. 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 Insert and modify footnotes and endnotes When you’re compiling a document, it’s an accepted protocol that if you use another author’s work, you have to cite that work. Basically, you’re giving credit to the author for the use of their material. Additionally, citing your source material shows that you have both… Read More »
1. 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 Create and Configure Document Sections You’ll be familiar with the style of text in most newspapers. It’s set into columns. Warren allows you to set your text using any number of newspaper style columns. The number of columns in a document will be determined by issues such as column width, margins,… Read More »
13. Team Training – Need Assessment (BOK III.D.1) Hey, welcome back. In this section related to team management, we talked about team formation, we talked about coaching, how to develop your team, and we talked about team facilitation. Now let’s, let’s look at team training. If there is any need to provide training, what all… Read More »