IBM Exam Changes: From Prometric to Pearson VUE with NEW Exam Codes
IBM certification program has kicked off 2014 with a whole lotta changes! As many of you know, effective January 2, 2014, the IBM Professional Certification Program exam delivery was moved from Prometric to Pearson VUE Test Centers (PVTC), and are no longer available at Prometric Testing Centers. For all IMB exams, candidates should now register at PVTCs.
Yet, the company makes transition as easy as possible for the candidates. Those who have previously taken the IBM exam, can continue using their Candidate Testing ID, and all their records and IBM exam history will remain in place. Pearson VUE also recognizes valid IBM promotion codes and IBM vouchers issued prior to the transition.
The biggest change, however, seems to be the new test numbers. IBM introduces new prefixes (yes, no longer those familiar 000s), and keeps the ending 3 digits the same. The full exam correlation table is available here.
Exam Admission Changes
At Pearson VUE centers, new exam admission requirements are being used. With the primary goal of improving the security and minimizing the chances of exam fraud, IBM has decided that candidates who are taking a proctored exam are now photographed and asked to provide a digital signature. The photograph and signature become a permanent part of each candidate’s IBM certification record. Photos taken during the admission process are printed on score reports and all candidate data is securely stored and protected by Pearson VUE. These requirements may be modified according to local laws.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »