Top 5 Agile Certifications You Can Go for in 2020 to Make Your IT Career Significant
Nowadays, the world is moving forward very fast and it is important to adapt to it. In our modern world, you cannot fully rely on traditional mods of project development and that is why you need Agile in your life. If you talk about the IT industry alone, the need for the Agile specialists has increased. Therefore, the demand for the Agile credentials has also grown.
If you are already an Agile expert and you want to increase your skill level and move forward in your career, you need to think about getting a relatable certification. There are a lot of institutions out there that are offering this type of certificates, therefore, making a decision may not be as easy as you think. With so many options to choose from, you can easily get confused, that is why we are going to list the top 5 Agile certifications that you should pay attention to. Let’s go!
1. SAFe Scaled Agilist
This is a two-day course, which is intended for those specialists who have five years of working experience in project management, software testing, and development. During this training, the candidates will get in-depth knowledge of leadership principles of Lean Agile and launching SAFe in Agile. A person who is a SAFe Agilist also knows how to release software that will continuously increase the value of any company.
This is an organization that is known for offering some of the best professional-level certifications. Some of the main credentials that the platform provides are as follows:
• Professional Scrum Developer-I;
• Professional Scrum Product Owner;
• Professional Scrum Master.
In case you are able to get your hands on any of these certifications, this basically means that you have a good understanding of Scrum and know how to apply these practices in real-world problems. If you are planning to pursue one of these certificates, you don’t need to go for any training program to prepare for it.
3. Certified Scrum Professional
When you talk about the top Agile certifications out there, you cannot miss the CSP credential. This certificate is from Scrum Alliance, so if you obtain it, this opportunity can open a lot of doors for your career. If you earn this certificate, it will recognize your skills in artifacts, advanced practices, and procedures pertaining to the Scrum framework. One of the best things about this certification is that you can pretty much study on your own.
4. Scrum Alliance Certifications
When it comes to software development, you can use Scrum methodologies to move things along. Scrum is a subdomain of Agile and can be used to manage Agile projects. If you are interested in Scrum practices, you should know about Scrum Alliance. It is one of the leading organizations that are utilizing Scrum techniques in its projects. The company is currently offering 3 main certifications for the Agile Scrum specialists, and they are as follows:
• CSM (Certified Scrum Master);
• CSD (Certified Scrum Developer);
• CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner).
No matter which of these certificates you choose, you will have to complete a training program. Thus, you will be able to get all the necessary knowledge and skills. For the Developer certifications, you will have to take a 5-day training course. And as for the Product Owner and Master credentials, the students should attend a 2-day training session.
5. PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
The PMI-ACP certification is at the top of the best project management credentials that you can pursue. If you are someone who are trying to use Agile methodologies in your projects or trying to adopt its techniques, you should think about going for the Agile Certified Practitioner certificate. Having this credential in your resume validates your skills and shows that you had some real experience with Agile. Obtaining PMI-ACP also means that you have the relevant knowledge in a number of Agile subdomains, such as Lean, Scrum, and Kanban. Once you have earned your certification, you will have to gain 30 PDIs annually to renew it.
Why Should You Consider Agile Certifications?
The IT world is moving forward very quickly and is adopting new techniques, as we say. Agile is something that has matured over the years, and that is why the organizations are on the lookout for the qualified experts. Since these specialists are in high demand, you need to try and earn an Agile certification because it will give you a better chance of getting a job.
Obtaining this credential will increase your credibility, and more importantly, you will be in line with the latest market trends. It is a common fact that almost every employer considers choosing a candidate with a certificate in his/her CV. Your chances will double if it is a certification that covers knowledge of a potential job position. That is why getting any Agile credential is really important for those specialists who want to succeed in their career path.
These were the top Agile certifications that you need to know about. Obviously, there are many more credentials that you can find but these ones will prove to be more helpful. Utilizing Agile methodologies is a great way to deal with project management, and that is why so many organizations out there are using these techniques. If you are an Agile expert who wants to become part of these projects, you should go for a certificate. With having one in your hands, the recruiters will know that you mean the business and that you actually know what you are doing. It will greatly increase your chances in the eyes of the potential employers if they see an Agile certification as one of the achievements that you have in your CV.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »