Goodbye for Now CompTIA Mobility+
CompTIA Mobility+ is perhaps the best vendor neutral certification in the mobile networking category.
Kim Lindros, 14 Mobile Certifications that Meet IT Demands
CompTIA Mobility+ is extremely well-designed to acquire the basic knowledge to deliver mobility services and mobility technical skills.
Francois Daumard, VP North America Channels, Fiberlink
CompTIA Mobility+ has already firmly took its position in the list of the best CompTIA certifications for IT professionals who want to stay ahead of the mobile-ready curve. This certification confirms expert knowledge in the latest mobility trends and the ability to work with a wide range of existing and new mobile technologies.
But on December 15, 2017, the CompTIA Mobility+ certification will officially retire. The main reason for the retirement is that the job role for Mobility+ continues to merge into the Network Administrator role, and much of the Mobility+ content is covered in CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security+.
Why do you need the CompTIA Mobility+ certification?
As a CompTIA Mobility+ certified professional, you will be able to:
How can you earn this certification?
There is the only one way to earn this CompTIA certification – you should pass the certification exam.
The CompTIA Mobility+ (MB0-001) exam covers mobile device management, troubleshooting, security such as remote access concerns and threat mitigation, and network infrastructure.
The MB0-001 exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions and drag and drops, and lasts 90 minutes.
The recommended experience includes at least 18 months of work experience in administration of mobile devices in the enterprise and the availability of the Network+ certification or equivalent working knowledge.
How can you pass the MB0-001 exam with guarantee?
This is your time to become the mobility guru companies need with CompTIA Mobility+.
5. Exam Preparation – Domain 4 Hey everyone and welcome back. In today’s video we will be discussing about the important pointers for exams for domain four. So the first thing here is that you should know about tagging strategies, about resource groups, about the EC to pricing models here then the overview about S… Read More »
4. Exam Preparation – Domain 3 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video for important pointers for exams our focus would be on domain three. So the domain three is migration planning and it constitutes to be 15% of the examination. So let’s get started and see what are some of the important… Read More »
3. Exam Preparation Part 02 – Domain 2 Hey everyone, and welcome back. Now, in today’s video, we will be continuing our journey, understanding some of the important pointers for exams for domain two. As we have discussed, even in the earlier video, be aware about the distinction on which use cases where DynamoDB would… Read More »
2. Exam Preparation Part 01 – Domain 2 Hey everyone and welcome back in today’s video for important pointers. For exam, our focus would be on domain two. Now the domain two, which is designed for new solutions is one of the largest domains of this certification both in terms of the number of topics… Read More »
1. Exam Preparation – Domain 1 Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in today’s video we will be discussing about some of the important pointers for exam as far as the domain one is concerned. Now the domain one is basically designed for organizational complexity and it constitutes to be twelve 5% of the overall… Read More »
69. Building the function for our API Hey everyone and welcome back. Now in the earlier lecture we discussed that there are two important components that we need. The first is the function and second is the API. So what we’ll be doing today is we will be creating a function after function is created.… Read More »